Aqua TV Show Show

The Intervention

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM May 22, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• The Intervention

The Good:

-Carl has two cassette tapes in his car.

-"Is we going to a petting zoo?" "Yeah, a heavy petting zoo. I pay 140 dollars and then I let people pet my snake."

-Meatwad calls farting 'Booty pooty.'

-"I am Rupert, Jesus' gay hairdresser."
  • Carl gets into a drunk driving accident. Carl gets Meatwad's help but both Carl and Meatwad get caught by the police so Frylock tries to make Carl a Christian in order to make him stop drinking beer and destroying himself

I thought that this was a great episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was very improving. The only thing I didn't like in this episode was the whole thing about Jesus Christ having a gay hair stylist. Seriously? that was just stupid to me. Also, some of the parts in this episode were boring but it was overall great and enjoyable. It could have been better but it also could have been worse so this episode was at the right track. Carl getting into his drunk driving accident in the beginning of the episode was funny. Carl getting Meatwad's help was also pretty funny. Carl and Meatwad getting caught by the police was also very funny to see. Frylock, Shake, and Meatwad talking to Carl about how he needs to stop drinking beer and getting drunk because he destroying himself was good though. Frylock trying to get Carl to be a Christian so Carl can be a different person was good but it was ruined when Frylock cloned Jesus Christ's hair to bring Jesus Christ back to life but instead brings Jesus' gay hair stylist. Overall, this was a great episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" even though it did get offensive at times. 8.5/10
  • Pretty offensive, but hey, thats Aqua Unit/Teen for ya. Very funny.

It seems as though Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 01 dropped the detective plot again. But they are still hilarious. This episode focuses on Carl's drinking problem, which has increased to the point where it seems as though he is either crashing his car into a pole with a half dead hooker in the passenger seat, or at least ending up passed out in strip club parking lots, almost every night. After having a breathalyzer installed into his dilapidated car, he keeps finding people to pass the alcohol test for him, so he can continue his drunk misadventures. Near the end of the episode, Frylock, who as it turns out is quite religious, tries to convert Carl to Christianity. He clones Jesus's hair to bring him back to life, but instead ends up bringing his gay hair stylist to life. After chatting a bit with this guy, we see Carl getting him to blow into the breathalyzer for him. Overall, very humorous episode, also very disgusting, violent, and offensive. Easily the best episode in the past two seasons.