Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

The Last One

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 31, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• The Last One

The Good:

-All the villains reappear.

-"Belize is a very expensive city, actually." "It's a country."

-"Just say, 'Here,' and let's consider the word 'Here' to be short for, 'Here I am; rock you like a hurricane.'"
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force's enemies are joining forces to have conference to make a plan to kill the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (a.k.a. Shake, Meatwad, and Frylock)

I thought that this was a very funny episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It mainly focused on the villains plotting a plan to kill the Aqua Teen Hunger Force but it was hilarious. The Mooninites were absolutely hilarious in this episode and they really cracked me up all the way in this episode. It was funny when the Plutonians made their own plans since the other villains didn't invite them to the conference. It was very funny when they come up with a Post-It note "Stay Still". The Brownie Monsters adopting the street "Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click" was absolutely hilarious as well. All of the villains coming down to kill the Aqua Teen was hilarious and then Carl was covering for them by saying that they were in Honolulu. It was hilarious when the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (a.k.a. Shake, Meatwad, and Frylock) hiding in Carl's house was hilarious in this episode. The very ending was hilarious as well. Overall, a very funny episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 10/10
  • Best episode ever.

This was like one of the best episodes ever on Aqua Teen.The Mooninites,Ol Drippy,Travis Of The Cosmos and The Plutoniouns were there.I liked it when Happy Time Harry stabbed Travis Of The Cosmos and I liked it when those Brownie Monsters adopted there street with the name Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click.This was like one of the best episodes ever made on this show because it's like one of the episodes with like every character from the past episodes ever made and it was really a really cool episode.It's one of the best episodes like THE or Party All The Time.Aqua Teen,you really did an episode which was really very much a cool episode.
  • It's a wacky world with all of the villans out there. "My dad owns a dealership"

You get to see most of the villans of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force in this episode. It's a very funny episode and cleverly plotted. The Moonites run the whole operation to destroy the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but didn't invite the Plutonians. No matter what they do to think about how to destroy the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, they all make ideas, but they never work. Old' Drippy is in this episode and makes some funny jokes and idea. I really don't think he's any of their rivals, because him and Meatwad were friends in the other episode. You don't get to see Frylock, Master Shake, and Meatwad in this episode,they got so scared they told the villans they move away, but they didnt and they find out. Most of the villans die in this episode, which I find very clever because they did it in such fantastic ways. The best part of theis episode was the Moonites and their jokes.