Aqua TV Show Show

Dickesode

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Oct 22, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• WARNING: Do NOT let young viewers watch this episode (Read my review to find out why)

This was an overall good but not great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". No matter how disturbing and weird this episode was... I didn't think it was a bad episode at all. I should let the users know that this episode is TV-MA and it not for kids. Some ATHF episodes are TV-PG ratings or TV-14 ratings but this is one of those episodes where it has a TV-MA rating and it's not appropriate for little kids to watch. I mean... it isn't violent but it is disgusting and I think young kids would be traumatized if they saw this episode. I'm gonna feel weird saying "d**k" or penis throughout my review so I'm just gonna say the correct and appropriate word "private part". Carl fears that a bunch of "private parts" are going to cut off Carl's "private part". The "private parts" won't stop until they get Carl's "private part" and they complete the "private part" ship. Frylock dresses up Carl as a woman except he had to cut off Carl's "private part". It was disturbing and just plain gross that a bunch of "private parts" are trying to complete the "private part" ship to go back home. It was good that Carl was was back to the way he was. I laughed at a few scenes like when Carl went inside the monster mouth closet and when Carl was dressed up as a woman. The ending was just plain gross and disturbing when Shake ate Carl's "private part" thinking that it was a hot dog... ewwww, that is gross. Like I said, do not let little kids watch this episode... it deals with "private parts" throughout this whole episode and this episode is TV-MA for that reason. Overall, it was a good episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but not the best episode of Season 4. 7.5/10