Aqua TV Show Show

Ezekial

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 17, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Ezekial

The Good:

-Carl loads a shotgun to get the mini Shake away from his lawn.

-"Now that you say it, I can totally see the resemblance, especially in like the cup region."

-"Yay! Security at the mall!"

-"I am thirty or forty years old and I do not need this."

-"K-S-U-C to K-I-T."
  • Mini-Shake shows up at the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"'s house and Shake might be his father

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and it's one of my favorite episodes. The beginning was hilarious when Mini-Shake shows up at Carl's door and Carl tells him "Get Lost A**hole" and the second time when Carl has a gun preparing to shoot him... haha that was hilarious. Mini-Shake shows up at the ATHF's (stands for "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" obviously) door and Shake might be that Mini-Shake's father. Shake didn't like the idea of being a father. Mini-Shake told everyone that he didn't have a name so Meatwad named him "Ezekiel" was Mini-Shake's name. It was hilarious when Shake said that "We can afford college for Ezekiel" and then Meatwad says "He right's, sorry dude but you have to go" and Meatwas was about to kill with a brick but Frylock stopped him. It was very funny when Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, and Ezekiel were outside playing basketball and tennis. It was also very funny when Ezekiel is playing chess against the Chess Dragon. It was interesting that Ezekiel isn't Shake's son and that Ezekiel is actially 4000 years old. The ending was random and hilarious when the Chess Dragon flew away with Ezekiel and then Ezekiel says "Way, I'm going on an adventure" (or something close that). I kind of didn't like that Shake was being mean to Ezekiel but I'll let it slide. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 10/10
  • A very great episode of ATHF. Great! Simply...great!

I think this is one of my favorite episodes of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force fourth season. Shake takes on the most important role of his life, being a father to a small milk shake named Jesus "Ezekial" Jesus...and that's from the Bible. I give the episode a rating of 9.9. The episode is probably number 15 on my list. I know a lot of people don't like the fourth season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but I like quite a few of the episodes...except Grim Reaper Gutters. My favorite episode of all time was Unremarkable Voyage of season three. That one was a good one...
  • One of the best episodes ever!

What it would be like if Master Shake had a kid? Absolute-freaking-lutely hilarious!!!

From constantly trying to kill his "son", to trying to teach him to be an NBA star to live the lifelong dream he couldn't himself, then to attempting to kill himself over the failure that his kid has become, this episode is a downright classic.

Carl is also at full form in this episode, even though his time in the episode is short, his lines are classic old school Carl.

My favorite character Meat Wad was not a big part of this episode, but his voice alone cracks me up!

Definitely a 10 out of 10!
  • great episode of aqua teen very very funny 10/10

I loved this episode the charters were really funny it was fun to watch and I just enjoyed the episode one of the best episodes ever a classic episode so I have to give this episode of Aqua teen hunger force a 10 out of 10 very funny and fun to watch episode of aqua teen hunger force.
  • 10/10

This has to be the funniest episode ever. A mini shake, names Ezekiel comes over, and says that he's Shakes son.

I love the idea of Shake having a kid (even though at the end it reveals it's not even his) because he's never even had sex. Shake is always trying to kill him, because he doesn't want all the responsibility of having a child. Then he teaches him how to play all these sports and it's hilarious, especially the basketball part! At the end, Ezekiel turns out to be 20, 000 years old! Oh my god. I've seen this episode about 5 times, because it's so funny. It's my favorite episode

Humor - 10/10
    Plot - 9.5/10
    Originality - 9.8/10
  • When a mini-Shake shows up at the Aqua Teens' door, it looks like Shake has a son. Shake denies it; Frylock doesn't know how it's possible, since Shake lacks the "proper equipment," and Meatwad just wants to name it.

Is Aqua Teen Hunger Force back on track after a mostly off-kilter season? I say yes.

This episode definitely felt more like classic ATHF than anything else so far this season. The mini-Shake, which Meatwad names Ezekial is smart and cute, two things which our Master Shake is definitely not.

At first Shake denies that the kid is his, but it looks just like him. Eventually he decides to force it to become a basketball star, but unfortunately the mini-Shake can't play basketball well.

One battle with the Chess Dragon later, and perhaps the mini-Shake isn't what he seems. It's random silliness and unexplained hijinks as per usual on Aqua Teen. The Hunger Force is back with a vengeance.