Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

Aired Unknown Dec 08, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Interfection

The Good:

-"Something, something, in your jeans."

-"Banks don't care. It's not their money."

The Bad:

-The Wizard is pretty funny, though not up to par with the aliens.
  • Shake and Meatwad make various pop-up windows in Frylock's room which spreads all over the house

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Just like I always love to see in this show, the storylines are creative and very funny. I always love how the writers just keep it fresh and wacky at the same time. The humor is original, dry, and clever. The storylines can be weird and random but also clever in a random and wacky way. Characters always steal the show in "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" especially Meatwad and Carl. Shake steals the show also but Meatwad and Carl make me laugh the hardest. Shake and Meatwad are on the computer in Frylock's room looking up "Metallica" and the other thing that I forgot and there are various pop up windows that are spreading throughout the window and Frylock finds a way to stop it before it starts to spread more and more. Carl's part in this episode was absolutely hilarious. Shake and Meatwad clicking on the pop up windows in the beginning of the episode. Everything else was pretty funny as well. My score was just a tad low because I didn't enjoy the last 3 minutes of the episode that much. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 9.5/10
  • This is a tight episode, a great edition to the series, I really gotta get that season boy. I personally loved that episode, and a certain quote,\" should I have my laywer present,for my frickin trial!?"

Master Shake and Meatwad are arguing over teeth brushing which leads up to looking up,\\\'teeth, and \\\"plaque conspiracy\\\",Metallica\\\',on Fryloc\\\'s computer which causes about 203 pop-ups to appear, when Fryloc gets home, finds the pop-ups trys to get rid of them and more appear, then WWWYZZERDD.COM shows up and the teens have to live in the woods for a while, buy, the first season of \\\'Aqua Teen Hunger Force\\\' to get the whole story.
  • When Shake and Meatwad use Frylock's computer to go online, they are assaulted by a wave of unstoppable giant pop-up ads. Frylock must survive an encounter with the mysterious Internet Wwwyzzerdd in order to get rid of the ads.

This episode is actually a great example of hilarious and spot-on social commentary on technology, advertising, the Internet Era, and those ever tricky and unstoppable pop-up ads and company schemes. From "Instant Pestering" service ("only an additional $9.95 a month!") to "Unlimited hours over an extremely limited amount of time!" This episode really skewers "Advertising Service Providers" and those never-ending "additional 90-day trials". I really have to applaud the writers on this one. It's hysterical and funny, and cleverly portrays exactly how overbearing and underhanded (not to mention aggressive and ridiculous) marketing works in this flashy Internet age of ours. So watch this episode. At only $49.95 a month, it's a steal! The procedure to wire it into your brain is virtually painless!
  • the broadbrain is actually a look-a-like of the AI from System Shock 2, Shodan

When broadbrain appears, his overall appearence (except for his male qualities) are very similair to the evil AI from the PC game System Shock 2, who also speaks in a broken up for like broadbrain does (who is constantly buffering).
    Most similiar besides the voice and appearence are the beams of \\\'light\\\' data traveling in and out of broadbrains head, similair to the circutry lighting up connecting to shodans head.
  • Make sure you go to:

One of my personal favorites, as it reminds me of why I hate spyware today, and definately a classic of the series! ^_^

So, the episode's like this:
    Shake and Meatwad go into Frylock's room to use his computer and look up "teeth and plaque conspiracy" (And Metallica). And as they do that, a pop-up add pops up, and Shake clicks on it. And if you thought that ends here, MORE ads come up and Shake click on ALL of them.
    And, as you expect, all hell breaks loose and the ads LITERALLY come to life (or out of the computer in lameman's terms.) So the Force try what they could to stop the ads from coming (from unpluging the computer to just closing them down, both didn't work.
    After the failed attempts the stop the wave of pop-ups, the source,, comes, and the final comfrontation between Yzzerdd and Frylock comences... It won't spoil the rest for ya, though.

Anywayz, the episode has alot of great laughs, and weird things from the pop-ups. (On scene has Meatwad being surrounded by "strong" pop-ups.)

I highly recommend watching this! ^_^

User Rating: