Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

The Creature From The Plaque Lagoon

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Apr 26, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• The Creature from Plaque Lagoon

The Good:

-"What have we learned from this? Do not talk during my back swing."

-"I like Bob Newhart...as a friend."

-"...but didn't you used to be...?" "A dick?"

The Bad:

-There's no battle between the Aqua Teens and Wongburger, as there was in "Dickesode."
  • Meatwad and Shake try to capture the tooth fairy

I thought that this was an okay episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall okay. Shake smacking Meatwad so he can get Meatwad's tooth in the beginning of the episode was funny. Meatwad and Shake attempting to capture the tooth fairy was very funny. It was good that Dr. Wong Burger (who is no longer a "dick") like he was in the episode "Dickscode". From what he said, he was just a tooth that was inside a "dick" and couldn't get out. It also bugged me when Frylock, Shake, and Meatwad had their gums puffed up. The "Best Buy" reference was very funny which was "Better Buy". I didn't like the ending that much though. This episode is rated TV-MA so I wouldn't recommend you letting your kids watch this episode. Well... most of the episodes in this cartoon are now TV-MA while the others can also be TV-14 or TV-PG sometimes. So yeah, I didn't like this episode was bad but I also didn't think it was that funny. Overall, an okay episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but it could have been much more better in my opinion. 6/10
  • Meatwad and Shake set a trap for the tooth fairy, and, in order to attract her, they knock out Meatwad's tooth. Instead of the tooth fairy, a mysterious figure called the creature from plaque lagoon comes instead. He turns out to be Mr. Wong Burger.

I love this episode, and I think ATHF has been right on track this season. They did a great job of reintroducing the villianous Mr. Wong Burger, and put out two other funny guest characters as well. The Dairy Fairy's constant babbling and the real Creature From Plaque Lagoon's innocent sounding chatter added loads of humor. Unlike any previous episode, I cant name one slow part, because the whole thing was funny from start to finish. As usual, Shake was the one not listening to Frylock's instructions, and he also as usual was the cause of all the chaos. The only thing that would have made this episode better was if Carl had made an appearance.