Aqua TV Show Show

The Creature From The Plaque Lagoon

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Apr 26, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• Meatwad and Shake try to capture the tooth fairy

I thought that this was an okay episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall okay. Shake smacking Meatwad so he can get Meatwad's tooth in the beginning of the episode was funny. Meatwad and Shake attempting to capture the tooth fairy was very funny. It was good that Dr. Wong Burger (who is no longer a "dick") like he was in the episode "Dickscode". From what he said, he was just a tooth that was inside a "dick" and couldn't get out. It also bugged me when Frylock, Shake, and Meatwad had their gums puffed up. The "Best Buy" reference was very funny which was "Better Buy". I didn't like the ending that much though. This episode is rated TV-MA so I wouldn't recommend you letting your kids watch this episode. Well... most of the episodes in this cartoon are now TV-MA while the others can also be TV-14 or TV-PG sometimes. So yeah, I didn't like this episode was bad but I also didn't think it was that funny. Overall, an okay episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but it could have been much more better in my opinion. 6/10