Aqua TV Show Show

Unremarkable Voyage

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM May 09, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Frylock's superior intelligence takes us on yet another exciting journey of pranks and obscenities, while Meatwad's hot-dog obsession and oral fixation continues... and so does Carl's case of the crabs.

7.2
    This episode makes me hungry. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a bag of Computo's brand name Micro-Chips... call it food for thought.

But seriously, I thought this was a just-barely-above-average episode of ATHF. I like the idea of shrinkage and all the chipmunk voices, that had me rolling. And don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of ATHF. I have all 3 volumes of DVD released so far, and I will buy all volumes to come. But I feel that the sickness of some of the humor takes away from the over-all image that this episode will portray. That might just be my opinion, but I've seen too much sick humor being released lately. It wouldn't be so bad if less than 70% of recent entertainment wasn't saturated with it. I mean obscenities are great for a laugh, but eating someone elses vomit is crossing the imaginary line of doom in my book.

Did I mention how funny this episode was? Man, this episode was a funnier funny than the funniest funny of all funnies. It was like 3 middle fingers in your buttocks, biznatch!