Aqua TV Show Show

Unremarkable Voyage

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM May 09, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Frylock is going inside Meatwad after he ate the Microchip

Frylock explains Master Shake and Meatwad The Microchip but they were both asleep. Then Meatwad ate the Microchip and Frylock tells him to drink gross stuff. To me it's really nasty and I won't drink that in real life. Also he urinates in this one and Master Shake dranked it and he was vomiting all over the room! I think it's nastier than before. Master Shake uses a shrink ray to shrink Frylock but Master Shake shrunk him tinier because he voice is funny. He also shrunk Carl and Meatwad. And they all were in Master Shake's eye. Meatwad beats Master Shake brutally with a bat. Also Master Shake uses a chain saw to cut his tongue and blood splatters. I think it's a violent episode of Season 3. Master Shake unshrinks Meatwad with a shrink to make him bigger again. They also have to blow out one of Shake's eyeballs to get out! Carl has an enlarged p***s and crabs came out everywhere. Carl gives Frylock a shampoo to get rid of them. I think that's a great episode but it's very violent also Master Shake's eye too. Cause it's rated TV-14 V. I give this episode 9.5 Superb!!!

TOON