An Archer Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on FXX
Discussion
Jun 03, 2016
Well... THAT just happened, and the show's not yet renewed - SPOILERS
Spoiler alert for Deadly Velvet pt 2.

I said spoilers!

So that just happened, they just pulled that. Reviews for this episode are pretty polarized so far, but the fact that this episode was able to kill Sterling Archer and the series may not return is an odd way to go out.

There wasn't much for the main cast to do if their names weren't H. Jon Benjamin in this episode, it was kind of on the rails storytelling which meant focusing on Veronica Deane and Sterling Archer the majority of the tale, with just antics for the rest. The episode leaned heavily upon Sunset Blvd and The Maltese Falcon for that material, although intentionally flatter and more obvious.

If this is the way the show goes out, are you ok with that? I don't know that I would be, it doesn't really have the punch ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Archer

Join in on the Archer general show discussion.

Discussion
Jan 29, 2015
Time
When is Archer taking place? At first I thought, it was now, but then I noticed the computers and the clothes they were wearing. They were also saying KGB when KGB does not exist since the end of the Soviet Union. And right when I thought that it was in the 80s, this season they use touch screen phones. Which were created 2000 and on. So when is Archer taking place?
Discussion
Dec 20, 2013
New Poster for Season 5
For your viewing pleasure, poster for season 5. I wonder what "Vice" means.

But wait a minute...I'm fairly certain I've seen something similar recently. Oh, here it is:

Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 1 Season 8
Archer Dreamland: No Good Deed
Airs
Episode 10 Season 7
Deadly Velvet: Part II
Aired
Episode 9 Season 7
Deadly Velvet: Part I
Aired
Episode 8 Season 7
Liquid Lunch
Aired
Episode 7 Season 7
Double Indecency
Aired
Sterling Archer
Cheryl Tunt
Pam Poovey
Cyril Figgis
Lana Kane

Sterling Archer is the world's most dangerous spy. He works for a spy agency run by his mother. In between dealing with his boss and his co-workers - one of whom is his ex-girlfriend - Archer manages to annoy or seduce everyone that crosses his path. His antics are only excusable because at the end of the day, he still somehow always manages to thwart whatever crises was threatening mankind.

moreless