Archer

The Honeymooners

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 14, 2013 on FX

• The Honeymooners

Seeing Archer go back to the Cyril/Lana/Archer love triangle had me scratching my head a little bit. This episode again jumped excellently into a mission involving the selling of nuclear materials to a band of North Koreans and Archer and Lana are posing as newlyweds. As to be expected Archer charges it all to Malory's credit card and indulges in the usual extravagances while Lana is focusing on the mission. When hearing that the hotel belongs to Sheryl Pam and Cyril go with her to see if Archer and Lana are up to any indecent behavior. Seeing them across the way from Archer and Lana's room was amusing especially how Pam kept eating things throughout and the detail about her having slept in the barn "an awful The cake-winner in terms of moments though comes down to Krieger being the one behind the seller to the North Koreans to sell his radioactive pig, which it was implied that he had disgustingly had sex with if you didn't catch that, and the pig is given all of the corpses that Archer and Lana left behind. When gunfire ensues Cyril panics and goes to save Lana and Sheryl and Pam still are wondering when anyone is going to Upon seeing Cyril there Lana says that she has un-chosen a big thing (probably to marry him) which she was pondering throughout the episode. Great episode and since they brought it up I hope we see much more of it.