Archer

The Limited

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 02, 2012 on FXX

• So Good

Such a funny episode, such a funny show. Love it when Archer yells a persons name till they answer gets me every time and the part at the end with Baboo was genius.
  • Best Spy/Ocelot conversation EVER.

Best Spy/Ocelot conversation EVER. We certainly need more Baboo. It never ceases to amaze me how they pull in their little threads or continuity and toss them out with a vengeance. I adore this show. It's always too long to wait for a new episode.
  • Canadians on a Train

The ISIS team is sent aboard a train to Canada to transport a terrorist in custody to Canadian authories, Mounties. Turns out the terrorist escapes their custody and Archer learns a much needed realistic thing about fighting on the top of a train. Turns out Cheryl attached many of her father's cars to the back of the train since her family owns the railroad, the Tunts. Her demanding to beat the overland record to their destination was quirky and funny. Malory is her typical nasty self towards a black porter who everyone believes Archer shot. When the terrorist's buddies show up to bust him out of custody disguised as Mounties and real Mounties in fact show up as well a rapid gunfight ensues. Also in the mix is Baboo, the very funny gagish Ocelot that Cheryl owns who breaks out of his own urine-infested car. They reach their destination and the terrorist and his pals end up in custody along with Archer who broke trade laws by bringing Baboo along. Great episode and hopefully this streak continues for the foreseeable future.
  • It's series 3 episode 3