Archie's Weird Mysteries

Ion Television (ended 2000)

maritimer00

Archie's Weird Mysteries Fan Reviews (10)

• Good

4.9
  • Archie and his friends have strange things happening in Riverdale. Archie writes columns on it.

5.6
    This show is pretty good, but it's an insult to the comic strip. I used to love the comic books, but this show has nothing to do with it. They should just play a show that has the same plot as the comic books. It would be way better if they did.
  • This is the best kid's mystery show second to scooby doo. It shows all the mysteries in a wanna-be horror show. And it also teaches a lesson at the end of the show which promotes "goodness". I personally would recommend this show to people of all ages!!!

This is the best kid's mystery show second to scooby doo. It shows all the mysteries in a wanna-be horror show. And it also teaches a lesson at the end of the show which promotes "goodness". I personally would recommend this show to people of all ages!!! (even me.. ha ha) This is the best kid's mystery show second to scooby doo. It shows all the mysteries in a wanna-be horror show. And it also teaches a lesson at the end of the show which promotes "goodness". I personally would recommend this show to people of all ages!!! (even me..)
  • Pure guinus. No more said.

This episode was a good one. I think they should have made it a hour movie. It would have been more intresting that way. Show more of what happened as Ronnie was growing. I never thought it would be as good as it was. Anyone who doesn't agree is werid. The person who came up with that episode is a genius. I tryed looking for the episode to watch on the internet but no one has it. If you know a website that shows it tell me about it. Well to wrap this up Send mne your comments about the show.
  • Great mystery show for kids of all ages!

This is a great mystery show for kids of ages, and one of my personal favorites, the other being Scooby Doo. This show was interesting, informative(being that there was a lesson to be learned at the end of each episode)and fun to watch. This show was great entertainment for the whole family. I would recommend this show for kids of all ages(me included). Archie's Weird Mysteries gets a Thumbs Up from me. Note: I disagree that this show is an insult to the comic books, it's not. So, this show had nothing to do with the comic books, So What! As for the show being better if it did, well I would have to disagree. The comic books were not about mysteries, this show was. If this show was like the comic books, it wouldn't be a mystery show, now would it.
  • Interesting!

The most recent attempt to bring Archie to the small screen, this show revolved around a school newspaper column written by Archie, appropriately dubbed the title of the show. As Archie writes about the mysteries of the universe, weird things keep happening in Riverdale, and it's up to the gang to solve each dillema as it happens. The show's cast, discluding the regular adults, is mainly limited to the primary five Archie characters (being Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, and Reggie Mantle), and employs Dilton Doiley whenever there is need for the help of a genius. Other Archie teens who made appearances on this show were Moose Mason, Ethel Muggs, and making their first appearances (finally!) on any Archie show, Midge Klump, Chuck Clayton, and Nancy Harris.
  • interesting

This is a interesting show, i love archie. This is a very nice children and animation show. I have this show alot, i also like the comic book. I have tons of it at home. It is also very informative, i mean u can actually learned things from watching this, post a board on what we learn from watching archies weird mysteries and we'll have hundreds. =) But sadly when i see the forums, no one posted. Like i say, if u love mysteries, u can't miss this out, and relax this show is for all age, all age i say.
  • I enjoy watching it.

This is a great mystery show for kids of ages, and one of my favorites. This show was interesting, informative(being that there was a lesson to be learned at the end of each episode)and fun to watch. This show was great entertainment for the whole family. I would recommend this show for kids of all ages(me included). Archie's Weird Mysteries gets a Thumbs Up from me. Note: I disagree that this show is an insult to the comic books, it's not. So, this show had nothing to do with the comic books, So What! As for the show being better if it did, well I would have to disagree. The comic books were not about mysteries, this show was. If this show was like the comic books, it wouldn't be a mystery show, now would it.
  • Its a good show!

Archie's Weird Mysteries is a great show! I first seen it advertised like 5 years ago on early in the morning. And I always wanted to see it but I never got a chance well 5 years later I have finaly seen it! My favorite character is Archie but I like most of the characters. But not Reggie and I don't care to much for Veronica. Archie and Jughead I think are the best characters. Archie writes for his school news papper about werid mysteries. And werid things always happen to him. While he is tying to get his next big story!
  • This was an enjoyable show.

Forget the fact that Archie comics exist for a minute, okay?

Why?

Because Archie's Weird Mysteries has nothing to do with Archie Comics. Archie's Weird Mysteries revolves around the strange mysterious things that occur in Riverdale, and who is there to investigate it all? Archie Andrews, of course! Archie and his friends (Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge and Reggie Mantle).

Okay, that's the major difference between the Archie comics and this TV show.

You can now remember the existence of Archie comics.

What do you know about Archie comics? The main characters, of course, and their personalities. Archie's Weird Mysteries keeps these characters and their personalities- something which any fan of Archie would definitelyrejoice on.

Now let's go back to the actual show.

The show was enjoyable, as I mentioned before. It's another one of those mystery shows, similar to Scooby Doo, but perhaps not as predictable. Each episode ends with a lesson for kids, which obviously makes this a great show for kids to watch. The episodes are filled with humor and the show itself is very light-hearted.

QUBO