Are We There Yet?

Wednesday 10:00 PM on TBS Premiered Jun 02, 2010 In Season

Are We There Yet? Fan Reviews (4)

• Terry Crews has been married to this woman for 6 months and they're still working on somehow getting along living together with both sides deceitful. Does this mean a funny show? No.

So I watched the first two episodes and all ready there's holes in it. First off let me state it IS better than Tyler Perry's attempt at sitcoms. However the sassy "I'm always right" wife bit has been done too many times and also has been done better. THing is there's nothing in this that lets us think she actually is always right cause in these episodes its her doing the screw ups.
    The kids are annoying and unrealistic as it gets.It's not funny seeing kids be jack***es for no reason. The jokes in this aren't really funny. It's another ripoff of tyler perry: Have someone utter something that you wouldn't find funny anyways and play the laugh track the whole episode.
    They jump into the show assuming we know who everyone is and what they do. The characters will probably have no development.
    The production value of the show is not as bad as Tyler Perry. However it does get its own reward for being annoying everytime you see the slide show from scene to scene. The only good thing are the adults are at least trying to act.
MNT