Are You Afraid of the Dark?

The Tale of the Night Shift

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 1996 on Nickelodeon

• Girl works at a local hospitol and people are getting taken over by a vampire. Everyone at the hospitol is being affected by the vampire. She needs a little help in order to stop it.

This episode has one of the best jump scenes in the entire series and it one of the best episodes. I definately remembered this one from when I was a kid. The vilian in this episode is one freaky mo fo. And the girl that he looks like has a freaky look upon herself as well. Also, this episode had the most amount of people like dieing or being bitten by the vampire. I have no clue how this episode is only rated seventeenth on the list of the top episodes. This episode is obviously the most underrated episode in the whole series.
  • Vampire Zombies in Hospital. Genius.

This along With Dead Man\'s Float, and the Lake Ghouls one,
    is the scariest. I really fear for this new generations kids, beacause they don\'t have shows as excellent as this, and all of the other Nickelodeon classic shows. I remember first seeing this episode and not being able to sleep for a few night. I had crazy nightmares about Vampires and things for a while. As a kid this was heavy stuff. Nowadays, it\'s still very enjoyable. An excellent show with many excellent episodes, this being one of them. The scen where they are in the roof and the cut little girl\'s face changes into a monster zombie thing, will stay with me forever. Truly exciting and wonderful. Do your best to allow your kids to watch this show if at all possible.
  • There is a vampire biting people around a hospital

Excuse my summary but it's been a long, long time since I have seen this one. I remember that this episode is great because the vampire was cool and every time he bit someone they would turn into a vampire. When I was little this episode used to scare me and I wish I could see it again.