Are You Afraid of the Dark?

The Tale of the Reanimator

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2000 on Nickelodeon

7.2
  • /

Whell .. I'm not sure of what to say, but the only thing that I can say now is that it's my favourite episode.I remember that I see this episode when I was 11 years old .. ' Are you afraid of the dark' is one of my favourite TV shows! Now I can see it just in internet, because here in Brazil, Nickelodeon it's not showing this program anymore.
    Others episodes that I like are: ' The Tale of The Phone Police', ' The tale of the Doll Maker' and ' The Tale of the Old Man Corcoran . =D '
  • A girl works in a plant shop discovers her employer's strange lab...he seems to be bringing plants back from the dead. When she tells her brother & his friend, they don't believe her so, she steals the reanimation liquid and suffers major consequences.

7.8
    This is one of the better episodes in season 7. Oddly, it wasn't really predictable, which is a nice change from many of the very unoriginal "you can see it coming" episodes that dominate this season. Though it still doesn't hold a candle to the unmatched creativity and wonder of the first five seasons...and even a select few of season 6, it certainly holds a place among the top episodes of season 7.