Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old?

Sunday 6:00 PM on Sky1 Premiered Oct 07, 2007 Between Seasons

Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old? Fan Reviews (5)

6.4
  • Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old? is presented by Noel Edmonds. This show is about adults testing their intelligence on subjects for 6 to 10 Year Old. And if the Adult has got their question wrong they have to hope for Noels student to be right.

I loved this idea since reading it on The Simpsons Movie, and couldn't wait for a UK version, the US version is called Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader. In our version is presented by Noel Edmonds than later on Dick McCourt and Dominic Wood.

Noel Edmonds presents a bunch of kids who are his students in this Quiz Show.

His Students are

Reece who like English, Maths and Science and dislikes PE because he has to wear shorts in the cold.

Qasim who likes Maths and he is quick on his Maths and hates Science because it's too much work.

Lizzie who likes History and dislikes Literacy and Geography because they are boring.

And Rhiannon who likes History and PE and dislikes Maths because it's Soooo boring.

I got this information from it's official website, for the official website please check User Submitted News Links on the Summary Page