Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Episode 102

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 01, 2007 on FOX

• Oh My God!

That was a great episode, but I got really nervous this time...

How can somene not know what a trapezoid is??

And what about when she drops out?
    Soes she drop out because she is too lazy to count, oe because she REALLY doesn't know what a decade or a millenium is?? it's not that hard, is it?

Anyway, the show is great and I always have a good time watching it!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • New Episode = Highest amount won on this show.

Well not much to say different about this one from the last two but I'll try to give more of my opinions on this episode. Once again Jeff Foxworthy does a great job hosting as he relates his comedy backround into hosting a game where you almost need a sense of humor where an adult who graduated from college can't do a problem 2 x 5 or outsmart a fifth grader. But I guess I shouldn't get on their backs too much since I didn't know some of them. A lot of them are just questions tht you reallydon't need to know like what month is Columbus Dayy. Well you may get off work and school that day but I don't remember when it is. But that is the name of the game I guess.
  • Good episode with one contestant walking away with $100,000.

Last night's episode of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" showed the true promise of the show. The banter between Jeff Foxworthy and the contestants was good. Jeff was able to capitalize on the situation and the editor's pieced it all together to make a fun hour of TV. Sure the pace is still slow. 11 completed questions in 60 minutes is just not good. However, I enjoyed the show and the hour flew by. The show's true quality is that it makes all of us think that we could win massive amounts of money with little effort. However, the contestants are placed under pressure and that efforts their decision making abilities. Last night was a true show of that. Even when the contestant had the answer correct, they were made to squirm for what seemed like 5 minutes.

I enjoyed the show and give it an 8.9 out of 10. There is room for improvement, but this show has come a long way in just 2 hours.