Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Episode 105

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 22, 2007 on FOX

6.9
  • This is a new series on Fox. Jeff Foxworthy hosts as average adults test their smarts against "average" 5th graders.

I thought this episode would be the one where we would finally get to see that million dollar question! I have to admit though, this show is addicting and it is fun to watch and see how well I can answer the questions. Avis had a different stragety and she knocked off the big ones first. I thought at first, "what is she doing?!" but as the game went on I realized that was probably a smarter bet. I really thought she was going to go all the way! She had only a first grade geography question left and she still had her copy! Then the question was, "Which continent is also a country?" I knew it was Australia, and I can't believe she got that far and on the 1st grade question she walked. The worst was though when she said "Well North America's a continent and a country." Come on! Tell me, what is the capital of North America then if it's a country? And when Jeff told her if she had to guess what would her answer have been and she said she would have said all of them. Wow. Nice.