Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

wrong answers

fogmateweight

[1]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 1

Recent show asked - how many sides does a Cube have? Answer given as correct - 8 sides. This is wrong - a Cube has 6 sides. Was this wrong answer ever corrected on a followiing show?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 11

I have witnessed this as well not only with the Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader show but also the video game versions of it. Take for instance on one of the Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader games I have for the Nintendo DS they asked me a question about who invented the lightbulb {Which everyone knows that Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb} But however when I locked in Thomas Edison the game told me that it was incorrect and it told me that Ben Franklin was the correct answer and it shocked me that Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader does this. What I think Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader should do is give contestants a study guide to anyone who auditions to brush up on their knowledge before they go on stage to get them warmed up. When I was in school I had a sharp eye for wrong answers and when the teachers didn't know the correct answer I would correct them and sometimes it annoyed them so much I was sent to the principal's office for bad behavior. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader should also hire teachers for every subject to study every answer relating to those topics and it should work miracles for the next season of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.