Ark

Friday 11:55 PM on Sachs Judah Productions Premiered Jul 23, 2010 Between Seasons

fweak

Ark Fan Reviews (1)

• Ark the first and only episode?

The first episode of this series starts out interestingly and it was cool to see Renee O'Conner. Where Connie woke up was beautiful and intriguing as we soon discover she is not alone. It was fun and suspenseful when the alarm went off. Connie puts her foot to Daryl a guy who wants to know what is happening as well. They both discover they are from different times and try to figure things out together. It's cool to see what they find. Soon Daryl and Connie find clips about their lives, and deaths?! The story keeps getting more intriguing by the minute as another person wakes up and starts messing with the ship. After an explosion Connie's life is at stake and Daryl tries to help her which was nice. Connie learns another man is aboard and he tells her he has information about her son, and we learn more about the ship which is huge. The last scene was beautiful and I would like to see more of this to see where the story leads!!!!!!!!!