Armed & Famous Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

if anyone cares...

toonaspie

[1]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 15

This show is being filmed in my town...Muncie.

I have a couple of friends working as full time interns on the show.

It is incredibly weird to recognize locations that are like a block or two away from places I usually walk to...very weird.

No I havent spotted any makings of the show since they started filming and I dont care really.

Its very unlikely that they will actually arrest Ball State students (that's the university police's job) and I find that a good thing.  Stick with arresting the hicks and the townies cuz they creep me out!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CoolUserName

[2]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    have any of your friends that are interns gotten to hang out with the cast at all? that is so cool, what a great internship

Piaggioavanti13

[3]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    Can u get estradas auto graph please
    toonaspie wrote:

It is incredibly weird to recognize locations that are like a block or two away from places I usually walk to...very weird.

No I havent spotted any makings of the show since they started filming and I dont care really.

Its very unlikely that they will actually arrest Ball State students (that's the university police's job) and I find that a good thing.  Stick with arresting the hicks and the townies cuz they creep me out!

ER4life

[4]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 20
    toonaspie wrote:

Yes, I agree with you there! I live in Fort Wayne, about an hour away, and I must say, I never knew Muncie had that much excitement as far as crime, I suppose since I've always pictured it as such a small town. Overall, I think it's a really nice city though.

Edited on 01/12/2007 11:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

toonaspie

[5]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 15
    CoolUserName wrote:
    have any of your friends that are interns gotten to hang out with the cast at all? that is so cool, what a great internship

My friend has a facebook picture of her with Jack Osbourne (obviously her favorite of the five) other than that no idea. The thing being, I believe the interns work mostly during the day shifts when the celebrities will either be asleep or off duty. I'm pretty sure the celebrity cops are only working night shifts.