Army Wives

Ashes To Ashes

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 10, 2013 on Lifetime

• Wow! What an episode!!!

This really was a great episode, it had me crying the whole 40 minutes!!!

Any one who doesn't like it, doesn't understand the meaning of the series, it isn't about Kim's leaving the show, it's about Claudia Joy's death!!!

And really, what a good job they did!! All the actors are so real and believeable. I really cried, just looking at Michaels face and the way he tried to keep it together...

I really hope there is some joy for him in the future, he's always been my absolute favourite and he (and Emmalin) have been through enough pain and deserve some happiness, can't wait for next week and the rest of the season!!!
  • Well Done

I thought it was a very well done, very real episode. CJ was a keystone character and to just pass off her death as an aside would have been 1) way too jarring 2) a disservice to fans 3) completely out of the character of the series. This lays a foundation for change, which people are already panning without having seen anything yet. If it can be pulled off, it can only be done with a foundation of what amounts to how much change a death makes. People who disliked this episode are probably just uncomfortable with what a family death means emotionally.
  • A waste of 35 minutes

1.5
    Sorry to see Claudia Joy depart, but come on, Kim Delaney just left the series. Seven minutes would have covered her dieing in the series. Now the next episode is to continue this weepy time. The series should be spending time developing the new characters.

If you DVR'd this, erase it.

Spoiler alert.

Roxie will be in a few episodes, but not Pam.