Army Wives Forums

Lifetime (ended 2013)

coming back?

wingchick99

[1]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    Has anybody heard if and when Army Wives is coming back?????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanlord_52

[2]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    Season 2 was supposed to start airing in April and filming in Dec. 07, but due to the strike filming was held off until now and season 2 will begin airing the beginning of summer.

phyconess

[3]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    Yea, I was just wondering the same thing. I really does hope that it comes back this year. I'm afraid that if it doesn't then it will loose some of the fan base, and it's too good of a show for that.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[4]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 40

phyconess wrote:
    Yea, I was just wondering the same thing. I really does hope that it comes back this year. I'm afraid that if it doesn't then it will loose some of the fan base, and it's too good of a show for that.

I was personally disappointed that ABC didn't show it during the writer's strike. They could really air it on Friday's at 8:00 now, this would have to do better than repeats of Grey's Anatomy.

phyconess

[5]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    Dawnsdinosaurs wrote:

phyconess wrote:

I was personally disappointed that ABC didn't show it during the writer's strike. They could really air it on Friday's at 8:00 now, this would have to do better than repeats of Grey's Anatomy.

But it's not an ABC owned show, so they couldn't. They would have had to have purchased the rights to the show to show it in syndication, and it's still early for that.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[6]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 40
    phyconess wrote:
    Dawnsdinosaurs wrote:

phyconess wrote:

But it's not an ABC owned show, so they couldn't. They would have had to have purchased the rights to the show to show it in syndication, and it's still early for that.

It is an ABC show. It's owned and produced by ABC Studios formerly Touchstone and was talked about being used during the strike.

djariya

[7]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 19
    Army Wives could have gotten some nice numbers on ABC during the strike....much better than the 2-3M viewers a week it gets on Lifetime.

I'm glad that it's returning this summer. It was one of my favorite summer shows last year.

Moniquedee

[8]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 10
    Season two is said to begin in June, more precisely on June 8. I can't wait to see what is going happen.
    Edited on 04/23/2008 4:23pm

vicky24c

[9]May 10, 2008
    • level: 24
    I cant wait for June! Only a few weeks to go now (soon it'll only be days!).