Army Wives Forums

Lifetime (ended 2013)

Denise and Frank - Are they really over?

Denise and Frank - Are they really over?

Moniquedee

[1]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 10

Do you think Denise and Frank are really over? If you do what will happen to Denise, is she leaving the show?

To answer my own question, I don't think that they are over. My hope is that they can work it out and get back together. I hope that Denise will not leave the show, but if they are divorced she will longer be an army wife living on the base, but she will be an army mother with Jeremey in the army and she will still have her friends .

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MorvernCallar

[2]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 2
    No, I don't for a minute believe it. Read the link below for Catherine's take on it. ********WARNING******** possible spoilers.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2009/07/army-wives-spoilers-catherine-bell-speaks-on-denises-future/

TVAddict1987

[3]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Moniquedee wrote:

Do you think Denise and Frank are really over? If you do what will happen to Denise, is she leaving the show?

To answer my own question, I don't think that they are over. My hope is that they can work it out and get back together. I hope that Denise will not leave the show, but if they are divorced she will longer be an army wife living on the base, but she will be an army mother with Jeremey in the army and she will still have her friends .

yes, she would still have her friends, but I think the writers would have a hard time keeping her on the show because she would not be on base anymore. I think they will work everything out.