Army Wives Forums

Lifetime (ended 2013)

Jeremy&Amanda

lakergrlravneet

[1]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    I LOVE Jeremy&Amanda as a couple they are soo cute! jeremey has grown alot these past few episodes. i reeli loved them in this last episode! cant wiat till the next! waht u guys think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixydixy

[2]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 6
    I agree. I think they are really good together and it was so cute when they kissed. I think it's a little strange that Claudia Joy and Michael are going to try to keep Amanda from seeing Jeremy and that seems to be a big focus in a few of the future episodes. I would think that Claudia Joy knows Jeremy a little better than that and could see that if he gets help for hitting his mother than it's not going to happen to Amanda. But on the other hand I guess I understand that they are trying to protect Amanda. Still, Jeremy is a good boy, he just needs to get past a few issues.

iloveryanatwood

[3]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 11
    I do think that they are a cute couple but if I were Claudia Joy there is no way I would let my daughter date him because clearly he has anger issues and whats to say that he wouldn't hit his girlfriend, and i would not be willing to let my daughter take that risk.

kelley0528

[4]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 14
    iloveryanatwood wrote:
    I do think that they are a cute couple but if I were Claudia Joy there is no way I would let my daughter date him because clearly he has anger issues and whats to say that he wouldn't hit his girlfriend, and i would not be willing to let my daughter take that risk.

I think Amanda's father will have the biggest issue with Jeremy. He has little respect for the boy, and would never approve of this relationship.

kellydd

[5]Jul 3, 2007

I think all his anger issues come from his father, but since he found out his father could be dead, and how hurt his mother was, I think he has learned his lesson. And if Amanda's father tries to forbid her from seeing Jeremy, it will only make her want to see him more (know from experience!). And I agree they are such a cute couple!

MorvernCallar

[6]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    Suprised that I'm begining to like Jeremy and he and Amanda look good together. But he was such a*&^£ to his mother, I'm not sure if this turnaround of his is genuine or not.

lakergrlravneet

[7]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    ahh yay next episode jeremey and amanda are goign places :] if you catch my drift, i knwo jeremy has anger issues and all but he is HOTT!

mjmitch

[8]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 21
    I'm afraid that since he enlisted he will go thru basic, be deployed then end up dying and Denise will blame his dad for it. Or, at the very least, she will blame Frank for Jeremy joining the Army without going to college first.

kellydd

[9]Jul 10, 2007

I don't know what is going to happen but whatever it is, it's not going to be good.

Aussie_JAG

[10]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 4

Jeremy and Amanda certainly move things along with their relationship. I feel truely sorry for Jeremy, even after what he did to Denise. They were just starting to patch things up as well. I read on many boards that they reckon Amanda wil get pregnant, that wouldn't go down well with daddy!

Richard Bryant (who is Jeremy) is gorgeous.

pixydixy

[11]Jul 15, 2007
    Wait so because jeremy went to that recruit office thing does that mean that he definitely signed up and has to do it?

benny1535

[12]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 1
    i love to see Jeremy and Amanda could get together. they are both cute. but i think in the end, Jeremy either is dead or turns to be a hero. personally, i want to see Jeremy becomes a hero and earns respect from his father and Amanda's father.

KerrLynn

[13]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 2

benny1535 wrote:
    i love to see Jeremy and Amanda could get together. they are both cute. but i think in the end, Jeremy either is dead or turns to be a hero. personally, i want to see Jeremy becomes a hero and earns respect from his father and Amanda's father.

That would be interesting if Amanda wound up pregnant

shanice10

[14]Jul 18, 2007
    i agree to he has changed dramatically and i think that his dad and colonel holden should give him a chance

shanice10

[15]Jul 18, 2007
    i agree to he has changed dramatically and i think that his dad and colonel holden should give him a chance

tbrown1974

[16]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 4

I guess I'm the odd one out because I think it's absolutely ridiculous that Amanda didn't really blink when she found out that Jeremy hit his mother on more than one occasion. They seem to be dealing in almost real time. It's not been more than a month since the last time he struck his mother.This kid has some issues and needs therapy to figure out why he did this in the first place. An 18 year old kid is striking and hurting his mother. What the *?&@! If I found out that a guy I liked had been hitting his mother, my next thought wouldn't be to lose my virginity to him. I'd be out the door and would be thanking my lucky stars I never saw his anger. His mother is not a bad person. She's been quite loving to him. If I were Amanda I would be wondering what in the world made him do it. She never asked and he never explained. It was like oh well. I see the real you. His mother saw the real him too. That didn't stop him from hitting her.

I think Amanda's parents are right on the money. And Amanda is a bit thick if she can't see their point of view. If Jeremy had sought counseling and not enlisted in the army, I would have been much more sympathetic to their relationship. But I guess he's all cured now.

Edited on 07/18/2007 6:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

shules_luvr

[17]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    I for one don't believe he's all cured..he still has issues which means that he would probably have another anger fit...whether or not it's in the near future...however them shutting him out is not going to make it better...Amanda should be careful

phyconess

[18]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 12
    pixydixy wrote:
    Wait so because jeremy went to that recruit office thing does that mean that he definitely signed up and has to do it?

In "Hail and Farewell", he had the paperwork that he had signed up. He showed it to Amanda. So, yea, he really is inlisted.

pixydixy

[19]Jul 23, 2007
    yep. so i agree with a bunch of other people in that I don't think that Jeremy's issue with abuse was given enough attention by his family- like, no one did anything to help him with it, his dad just kicked him out that's all. His anger problem cannot just be magically cured, and his enlisting is not going to fix it like Col. Holden said when he spoke about how many men enlist in the army thinking it will be an outlet for their anger but its not. I think jeremy is going to die. Someone has to die-- unfortunately it would fit well and would make for more drama/possible resolution to drama if jeremy dies.

mtvcutie21

[20]Jul 23, 2007
    I think Jeremy is still capable of hitting another woman. I have a feeling Amanda's gonna get pregnant and when she does she better watch what she says because I think if he can hit his mother, he can surely hit a gf.