Army Wives Forums

Lifetime (ended 2013)

Tonight's show

extechy

[1]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 4

I'm scared to keep watching. The show is on slight DVR delay for me.

So far, I've seen Roxy, Joan, Micheal, Denise, and Pamela. Questions concerning Roland makes me think he's still here. Both of Claudia Joy's daughters are seemingly still alive at this point. One daughter's demeanor with Denise makes me think Claudia Joy and the other daugher is still alive.

Hold me.

Edited on 06/08/2008 7:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PattiP0414

[2]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    I'm beginning to think that the scenes with Claudia Joy and Amanda is a dream sequence. The lighting seems different - like there's a barely visible fog. Michael does not seem to be doing good. It may just be because Claudia Joy and Amanda are injured. . . And, hell yes . . . I'm scared to keep watching.

bballmegan22

[3]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 30

Please refer to our Official Discussion Thread for opinions & thoughts on tonights episode.

Brniz

[4]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    I am so upset that Amanda is dead!!! She is a brilliant actress. She resembled and acted like Claudia Joy so it was very believable that they were mother and daughter in the show. I am just dumbfounded that the writers of this show would kill her!! Very disappointing

labsrule106

[5]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    Not that it totally related, but not only did they kill off an actress that looked so much like Claudia Joy's daughter, they also replaced the actress for the younger daughter and the new one doesn't look nearly as much like Claudia Joy and Amanda as the old one did. I'm thinking maybe it changed because the younger daughter is going to play a more prominant role in the show this season, since I assume we will get to see her grief process along with that of her parents.

TVAddict1987

[6]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 12

labsrule106 wrote:
    Not that it totally related, but not only did they kill off an actress that looked so much like Claudia Joy's daughter, they also replaced the actress for the younger daughter and the new one doesn't look nearly as much like Claudia Joy and Amanda as the old one did. I'm thinking maybe it changed because the younger daughter is going to play a more prominant role in the show this season, since I assume we will get to see her grief process along with that of her parents.

The other actress could have gotten a different gig, maybe she wanted to do something different, who knows.

DuckythePoet89

[7]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    I am still in shock this morning that Amanda is dead. I really don't understand why they did that. In reference to Emmalin I think this actress looks more like Claudia Joy than the other, but I think she's only on for a couple of the episodes and then the original actress will come back on. I was so angry when they revealed it as a dream sequence, I am usually pretty good at being able to notice with that stuff. I loved how Roxy said to Betty that she was like a damn captain of a ship and I loved how Betty saved Roxy's life. It was a really good show except for the whole Amanda dying thing.

OCphil72

[8]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    Wow! What a way to start off the new season!

naldro

[9]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 31

The show may have jumped the shark by Killing off Amanda. I was hoping to see if she and Jeremy would get together again.