Army Wives

Onward

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 09, 2012 on Lifetime

6.1
  • Sadness

I cry at the end of this episode every time! Army Wives really knows when to cue the sad music!
  • Army wives

This show is amazing. its sad that it going to end. I like shows that are real and this was one of them. It was captivating and enthralling. I can't wait to see the final episode. I want to see how it al wraps up.
  • The End

I do not think that the airplane will have anything to do with this. I really think it is either something with Clarke or somebody else. They left us on a cliff ha***. Maybe Trevor wrecked his van and something happens to Roxy. I jut do not believe that the plane will go down. Too many big cast member to lose. Perhapes something happened to Claudia Joy??
  • Army Wives

Love this show.. Hope they bring it back. Hope all the troops on that plane didn't die.. show wouldn't be the same
  • Swimdog210

Just watched the season finale...OMG did the plane, with Fort Marshal's troops on their way to Afganistan, go down in the thunderstorn??? What a way to keep us hanging til next season! Love this show!!!