Army Wives

The Messenger

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 22, 2008 on Lifetime

6.6
  • Finn goes on his first date

This episode opens with Claudia Joy struggling to go into church. Chase returns home again. Roxy's youngest boy Finn asks Claudia Joy out for a date. He gets all dressed up and even puts on a tie. We learn that Chase has to leave in three days and wouldn't be there to see his daughter in her school play. Emmalyn talks to Roland about her fears now living on the base, after a soldier killed her sister. We learn that Betty's cancer has progressed. Throughout the episode Claudia Joy sees an elderly man. Finn goes to pick Claudia Joy for their date. He takes her out for a meal. When Finn points out his invisible friend we see that it s the elderly old man who was speaking to Claudia Joy earlier. Denise bonds with a patient. We learn that Betty doesn't like kids as she couldn't have them. Trevor manages to have a webcam conversation with the kids and Roxy, and Betty. Denise's patient leaves and he leaves behind a present for her. A motor bike. At the end of the episode Claudia Joy manages to go back into the church.