Arrested Development

Family Ties

Aired Unknown Feb 10, 2006 on Netflix

• Michael finds and hires Nellie who he thinks is his long lost sister. Buster falls in love with a nurse while still in his fake coma. Lindsey and Tobias schedule a night of “heterosexual intercourse”, and George Michael tries to make his marriage work t

Finally Justine Bateman is on Arrested Development. It seems like the rumors have been going around forever that she was going to come on the show. But she finally made it on and she did good. I think that the only problem I have with this episode is that it could have been three or more episodes (hardly a problem at all) but all of the four final episodes were rushed storylines each and every one could have been material for the rest of the Third season which was cut short or the fourth season. But I’ll take what I can get. I’m still a little confused though. In a news article about Justine Bateman being on the show it showed a picture of her wearing a large amount of make-up to make her look digusting and dirty but she didn’t look like that at all, maybe they just rewrote the episode.

The genius of the writers never stops astounding me and those laugh out loud moments are just everywhere. The way they write the stories is just so circular and hilarious. Too bad America didn’t get it.

At this point now that the show is over I find myself just trying to enjoy the show as much as I can. Because I could be outraged and hate the guy at FOX that cancelled the show but then I wouldn’t enjoy the show to the same degree. So remember that people, we can write our outraged letters and sign petitions in our spare time just don’t forget to enjoy the show while we still (kind of) have it.