Arrested Development Forums

Netflix (ended 2013)

Cancelled

jrob28

[282]May 21, 2009
    • level: 5
    Just got through watching the series, freaking hilarious. I don't know what took me so long. Why we have to endure shows like AI and DWTS, whilst AD got canceled, is beyond me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leggomyeggroll

[283]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm with you on that. I never really heard much about AD. A few weeks ago, I realized Michael Cera (George Michael in AD) was making the movie AD. I never knew he was in the show to begin with. So I asked my friend about AD and he recommended it. I started watching AD last week, I'm on season 3 right now. It's a damn shame they canceled a great show like this. I don't think FOX will ever learn...they canceled Family Guy for a period of time a while back. I don't think they can get the show back even if they wanted to. Michael Cera for one has gone on to make big screen movies will not go back making TV shows. Kudos to him. And now Fox of course has to whip out the big money to make a movie.

jrob28 wrote:
    Just got through watching the series, freaking hilarious. I don't know what took me so long. Why we have to endure shows like AI and DWTS, whilst AD got canceled, is beyond me.

I_Smell_Fishy

[284]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm watching it for about the 3rd time. Every time I watch it, I catch things I didn't see before, and I see how they set up jokes further down the lines. This show was truly brilliant. I can't wait for the movie!

need2know123

[285]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    how can i find out the acoustic gutar theme in the shows, that usually plays at a reflective moment between michael and george michael...the acousitc guitar theme plays for about 10 seconds while the 2 make a connection..
    appreciate your help

SGK_Attack

[286]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    need2know123 wrote:
    how can i find out the acoustic gutar theme in the shows, that usually plays at a reflective moment between michael and george michael...the acousitc guitar theme plays for about 10 seconds while the 2 make a connection.. appreciate your help
    Is this it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AmDaeLR5AU