Petition To FOX!

ocseason4fan

[1]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 9

I was just re-watching The OC Season 4 and i realised how much i hate FOX for cancelling the show & every other good show that they have cancelled so i started a petition. This petition isn't aimed at getting The OC back, it's aimed at showing FOX how much we hate them for cancelling The OC and all the other shows that they have recently cancelled!

So sign the petition and show FOX how much we hate them :P P.S. Spread the word!

www.petitionspot.com/petitions/foxsucks/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

laserhmcsneer

[2]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    ocseason4fan wrote:

I was just re-watching The OC Season 4 and i realised how much i hate FOX for cancelling the show & every other good show that they have cancelled so i started a petition. This petition isn't aimed at getting The OC back, it's aimed at showing FOX how much we hate them for cancelling The OC and all the other shows that they have recently cancelled!

So sign the petition and show FOX how much we hate them :P P.S. Spread the word!

www.petitionspot.com/petitions/foxsucks/

Well considering that The OC needed to go as it was a waste of space...

lennydonkey

[3]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    I can appreciate being upset by a show you love being cancelled (I still wish AD was on the air), but internet petitions and form letter e-mails really don't do very much except make you feel better for the 20 seconds you sign it. It's highly unlikely a fox exective at Fox will ever see your comments. I'd recomend an actual letter writing campaign if you really want to get OC back on the air.

jimbo_001

[4]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 56
    I hate soapies so I wasn't sad to see the OC finish to open up space for better shows (which didn't happen, OCs been replaced with more reality shows in Aus) but I know Fox has cancelled quite a lot of good shows such as Arrested Development, Futurama and Tru Calling and I'm sure plenty of others that never made it to Australia. AD I think was cancelled at the right time, not that I don't miss it, but the third season wasn't quite as good as the first two (eg/Tobias' plugs) but was still hilarious (Analrapist, Franklin) so it was cancelled while it was still good but not in its prime. I don't sign petitions because they're pointless and plus I don't know what shows are aired on Fox  given that I'm in a different country but I can tell that Fox is crap.

ocseason4fan

[5]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    lennydonkey wrote:
    I can appreciate being upset by a show you love being cancelled (I still wish AD was on the air), but internet petitions and form letter e-mails really don't do very much except make you feel better for the 20 seconds you sign it. It's highly unlikely a fox exective at Fox will ever see your comments. I'd recomend an actual letter writing campaign if you really want to get OC back on the air.

I don't want The OC back on air, it's over and i've accepted that but i cant except the fact that FOX cancelas all it's good shows like the ones mentioned above..

jaded531

[6]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    Pardon me, but isn't this the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT section?

ElmisOriginal

[7]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 16
    I agree with whoever said that online petitions won't do anything. Family Guy was brought back because of the DVD sales and the rerun ratings, so if you want to make a contribution, buy the DVDs and watch the reruns. Seriously, what are the chances that Fox will take into consideration a petition named Foxsucks?