Arrested Development Forums

Netflix (ended 2013)

What is that song???

garou12

[1]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 2
    Hey i need some help figuring out what is the song that they play in season 1's storming the castle episode in the scene where michael is talking to marta in the elevator after deciding to steal her...the song continues to play as he cycles to met with the other magician...i've heard it played alot during the season and i can't put my finger on what the song's name is or who the singer is plus i like the song and how it sounds...any help will be appreciated!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spawn_3005

[2]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 6
    If you get the DVD, you're able to play the music and see who does it. The song are usually done by the same guy, David Something I think.

garou12

[3]Dec 31, 2005
    Unfortunately it doesn't say so in the credits...its not an instrumental song its a pop song and i think it isn't done by the same guy who does the score of the show.

garou12

[4]Dec 31, 2005
    Btw i don't have the dvd i was watchin a rerun when i noticed that song again! Please help! Really like the song

viewdrix

[5]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    It is an original song, one of the ones by David Schwartz on the first disc of season one, there are mutliple full length songs with lyrics. I'm looking up exactly which one right now.

viewdrix

[6]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    "You Here With Me", with vocals by Gabriel Mann, number 22 of the original songs by David Schwartz special features on Season One, disc one. The part in the episode is only the first 15 seconds, though, the rest of it is just accoustic guitar of the melody.

JTStarkiller

[7]Apr 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    Off-topic, but related to the same episode, I just noticed that the Fox Widescreen logo was accidentally left on at the beginning during the main titles. Felt compelled to post. :-)

Lowenstein1992

[8]May 1, 2006
    • level: 1

I was also looking for the title of a few songs in Season 1 -I already made sure they're not any of the original themes by David Schwartz, at least not the ones featured on the DVD.

One of them is featured  in Key Decisions; the chorus says something like "Tears of an angel" and it's played in the scene where Will Arnett cries at the end of the episode.

Another one can be heard in the scene where Michael drags the chair he's taken from his office while riding his bike in Storming the Castle.

And there's this song from Justice is Blind that plays in the scene where Michael and Maggie Lizer wake up after their second night together.

Any help would be invaluable. I've been googling these songs for a whole year now with no result at all. Thanks.

werewolf-snuff

[9]May 1, 2006
    • level: 7
    That song from Key Decisions is "Cry Love" by John Hiatt. But I'm not sure of the other songs. Sorry.

Lowenstein1992

[10]May 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    Thanks a lot!!!!!

blindshogun

[11]May 27, 2006
    • level: 3

When the narrator in the episode "Meet the Veals" Says "Roast Beef" when his talking about George Micheal's mom ring thats on Lindsy's toe. Why did he say "roast beef" 

blindshogun

[12]May 27, 2006
    • level: 3

When the narrator in the episode "Meet the Veals" Says "Roast Beef" when his talking about George Micheal's mom ring thats on Lindsy's toe. Why did he say "roast beef"