Arrow

Burned

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2013 on The CW

• Burned

Burned was a spectacular and shocking episode of Arrow. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written and thought out and the actors were amazing in their roles. it was awesome to see more flashbacks of Oliver on the island fighting to survive as he was struggling presently to be the Hood loved how John was a great sidekick/partner for Oliver. Tommy really seems to be taking his new life seriously. Laurel investigates using methods her father was not happy about. The scenes with fire we're cool though somewhat disturbing. I liked how everything played out. the ending was awesome and I look forward to watching what happens next !!!!!!!!!
  • Burned

It was great to see Oliver losing his confidence and appear weak for once and for Diggle and Laurel to help him get back on the horse and fight crime and get justice from the people in the list. Loved to see Firefly and how he burned those people. They also finally gave Laurels' friend kind of a story line and her giving Arrow (oliver) the badge will make him realize that people think of him as a hero. Also Laurel's Dad went really dark in this episode by using his own daughter to find Arrow i dont know how Laurel will forgive him after she finds out. Overall the episode was about Oliver getting back in the game and the flashback helped the story move.
  • Arrow.

Fantastic episode with more flashbacks from the island, Oliver wasn't on his game in the beginning from the last episode. But towards the end with a little help from Diggle's he was back. Nice to see Laurel reaching out to the Arrow & why would Quentin use his own daughter who is still on this vendetta against the Arrow. Nice to see Tommy not really doing much, if he only knew how much Laurel is still in love with Oliver. Really Moira you know exactly what happened to Walter & its your fault. Very good show, alot has already happened & its only episode 10.
  • A Solid Comeback!

I really loved this episode, it wasted no time and jumped right back into the life of Oliver and his inner world. It was really great seeing more flashbacks to the Island and his struggles with the aftermath of not only the island but his near fatal dual with the other archer.

Seeing Diggle step in to not only shake some sense into Oliver but to inspire him and comfort him was really great it shows how much their relationship/partnership has grown.

Interweaving Oliver's main storyline with a serial killer targeting firefighters was really intriguing and defiantly kept my interest.

Having Thea express her concerns and anger at her mom for the first time in a long time was a nice and subtle moment for her character you could tell in her delivery that she had been holding in so much for such a long time.

I'm really excited to see how next week's episode goes!
CW