An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 5, 2016)
With the season coming to an end soon, plot lines have to be wrapped up and other plots put in place for season 3.

The following post has SPOILERS for the end of the season and some stuff on season 3.

IF YOU WANT TO AVOID ANY SPOILERS, DO NOT PROCEED!

---------------------------------------------------

If you have continued, don't say you weren't warned!

A good place to start is an Easter egg that is supposed to appear in an upcoming episode, tweeted by Marc Guggenheim:

For the non comic book fans, Ferris Air is the company that Hal Jordan, (Green Lantern), works for.

*Speaking of Easter eggs, Harley Quinn's brief appearance in the episode 'Suicide Squad' was a nice touch, and here is a cast photo from that episode with Cassidy Alexa facing the camera this time:

*In the episode 'Deathstroke', Slade put his plan into action with an assist from Isabel Rochev, (Summer Glau), and according to leaked images she might be more than she seems:

(via PUNKD Images)
The costume she is wearing is probably a nod to the comic book character Ravager, who in the characters 5th comic book incarnation is Slade Wilson's illegitimate daughter Rose Wilson.
What do you think of the costume?

*GreenArrowTV has synopsis for the remaining episodes of season 2,and you can read them HERE

*DC All Access has a featurette up involving Arrow and there are some hints that season 2 has laid some ground work for season 3, as well as some other tidbits:

(via Dc Entertainment)

* Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells the Hollywood Reporter that Laurels reaction to finding out about Oliver is surprising:

"I think that Laurel's reaction to finding out the news -- for one, not just taking it at face value, but being smart about it -- her emotional reaction to the news is surprising. I think most people assume she's going to react one way," Kreisberg said, alluding to her past days spent popping pills and drinking excessively. "That she reacts in a different way is great."

You can read the full interview HERE

* Here's a preview for the next episode:

Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes from the Flash pilot will be appearing in this episode.

*The cast and crew have released some behind the scenes photos from the finale:

(via facebook accounts of Stephen Amell, Paul Blackthorne, Marc Guggenheim and Stunt Coordinator James Bamford.)

* Den of Geek has an article where Manu Bennett lets slips about a villain for season 3, you can read the whole thing HERE

*Andrew Kreisberg told TV Fanatic about plans for the new episodes, saying that the third run will start with Oliver "in very different circumstances", and the continuing impact for season 3:

"[Oliver] being in different circumstances [in season three] changes the circumstances of his paid bodyguard [Diggle] and his paid assistant [Felicity] since he can no longer pay them."

(via TVFanatic )

*Here is an image from Episode 22 which should be worrisome for Ollie and co.:

(via Canadagraphs.)

And I'll finish with a very cool fan made vid from VeritasProductions·:

77 Comments
Comments (77)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
oh good more spoilers, maybe you should find something else to write about where you don't ruin these shows for everyone else, whats that? your not smart enough to think of anything else to write.. well o.k. now I understand how you got the job
Flag
O don't understand why you would write this if it has spoilers!!! seems real STUPID to me !!!!
Flag

Flag
Just a question out of curiosity. If you buy a bottle that has with big letters 'Vinegar' on it and after you've take a sip, would you go back to the shop complaining it has vinegar in it?

Some people like vinegar, some don't mind vinegar and some people do not like it so when they pick up a bottle that has vinegar on it they are able to put it down and choose another.
Flag
what about the scenario in which someone hates vinegar ,yet still seeks out and buys vinegar. Then the person drinks the vinegar (knowing they hate the taste of vinegar) only to turn around and whine about vinegar being vinegar?
Flag
You have no idea how many times people visit the site io9, and click the story that is titles MORNING SPOILER ...and then have a fit because there are spoilers.

Makes me really sad. A Darwin Award winner candidate.
Flag
That would eitther be a masochits or a vinegar troll.
Flag
I don't understand why you would open this post when the title has the warning in HUGE letters say (Contains Spoilers). Now that seems really STUPID~~opening a post that has a title saying "SPOILERS" and then whining about it having spoilers.
You weren't forced to open a post titled Spoilers so you chose to do that just to whine about it…sounds like a troll, looks like a troll, most likely a troll as opposed to a contributing member of the community just expressing an opinion (trollish whining is not an opinion but a method of trolling)
Flag
Says the person who used the letter "O" to start his little rant.

You chose to read this, even after being warned - take responsibility for your own actions instead of whining like a child.

Oh and 1 more thing - CLICK HERE for spoilers for the finale
Flag
Annnnd let's leave this here. Removing the comments that appear below. Let's get back to enjoying Arrow and not attacking each other.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
The Den of Geek article actually inspired a groan from me, unless they add in a certain leader of a certain League as a contrasting big bad. (Still calling the final shot of S2's finale as a reveal of that other previously unseen big bad.)
In fact, making Starling City the battleground for a conflict between these two big bads would be potentially really cool for S3.

Then everyone moves to Bludhaven ...

Flag
In the second Ravager image above, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Dig's leather jacket sleeve (and hand) on the far right of the frame?

Hope it stays attached, but I guess it probably will as his last name isn't Skywalker, Barnes, or Harper. Although Dig as Arsenal could be pretty cool--Marvel's Rhodey (War Machine/Iron Patriot) might get jealous!

Note to Producers/Writers: If you ever (in a momentary lapse of reason) kill off Dig, you have my permission to rewrite DCU continuity and bring him back as Cyborg.

Flag

How about they end it with a Naplam Strike on Slade's secret layer???
Flag
Great stuff as usual, my Liege. By the way, for those who download torrents, there is an animation movie that you can download called The Son of Batman with the coming to power of Deathstroke, very well done. you can find it on torrentz.eu
Flag
Most of the DC animated movies have been good. I got The Son of Batman last week and plan to watch it this weekend
Flag
So, any guesses on Oliver's scream near the end of the trailer?

It appears that this is:

- In Canary's clock tower (as opposed to the bright street-level) city lights of the team's confrontation with Roy)
- Physical pain, not emotional--but Oliver is not one to scream in pain much anymore, so the pain must be instant and severe.
- In the trailer, it directly follows a shot of a foot connecting with the side of his leg/knee (however, we also know from past experience that trailers can splice things together out-of-sequence to build suspense)

Flag
The trailer for "Seeing Red" I mean.
Flag

Looks like Roy is out of control, and the scream does seem to be one of pain after a foot to his knee.
My best guess would be a confrontation (either in the clocktower or Verdant) and they test the cure on him during the showdown
Flag
Which would give Oliver further motive for wanting to surrender to Slade the following week, as he'd be in no shape to fight him after ROY SMASH!

Flag
I like that Stephen and David are trying to immitate Stephen's baby....
Flag
If it has spoilers why would you write this, seems dumb to me
Flag
Either you didn't read it which proves it was written well or you did read it and didn't want spoilers, in that case I would like to argue what is dumb.
Flag
Staff
Because not everyone consumes narratives the same way. To some people, spoilers don't mean anything, so they don't care if they know something in advance.
Flag
The title of the post says it contains spoilers
The first paragraph warns you there are spoilers.
Yet you proceeded and then complained about spoilers - that seems really dumb to me
Flag
I hope they rework Isabel's costume.
Based on that picture, it's nowhere near as cool as Slade's and doesn't seem to fit that well. More to the point, I hope they don't hide Summer's face that much.
Flag
The mask definitely needs work
Flag
As usual, you rock with the goodies. I have a question, since you seem up on it, is there a place to catch the last episodes of this season online this summer. I am working 70+ a week right now and have no time to watch any TV. This is why I have not been posting lately. This job won't end until June, so I willl miss the finales of all the shows I watch.
Flag
You have a PM
Flag
I feel like the Ravager style costume is much like the Deathstroke costume in that the costume itself looks pretty nice, but the masks both look terrible and underwhelming.
Flag
I sort of agree. I'm waiting to see it on screen though before final judgement. These photos (like some of the Flash pics) are from extras cell phones. The costume doesn't have the benefit of proper lighting, cinematography, and editing so it is without a fair bit of magic. In real life I know there are zippers up the back of Batman and Superman. On screen my belief is sufficiently suspended. Real life doesn't matter but time will tell.
Flag
The comic book version is much sleeker

Flag
Staff
I was wondering if folks were going to find those Ravager pictures. They'd been out for two weeks, and I never saw a peep about them until I looked for something about Glau after the interview Kreisberg did (which you linked to).
Flag
I've had them for a while but wanted to include them in a bundle rather than on their own
Flag
Staff
Which I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate. I know I do. :)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members