An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 5, 2016)

I don't know if anyone has posted this already but Arrow action figures are coming! The figure two pack features Deathstroke (Billy Wintergreen) and The (Green) Arrow. Each figure stands 6.75" and will be available April 30th 2014.
3 Comments
Comments (3)
Submit
As far as I can tell, DC isn't claiming the Deathstroke figure is definitely Wintergreen. In lieu of the midseason finale and the figures' release date, I'd be inclined to think otherwise. :)

Flag
I just assumed it was Wintergreen because it looks like the guy who tortured Oliver on the Island, the outfit is the same right down to the grenades and the black tactical armor.

Flag
It may be, but remember that Slade had an identical mask and by extension likely the same gear. But then again, if it is Slade, it'd have to be Lian Yu Slade, as the figure appears to have a right eye (as Billy (pre-knife) and Slade (pre-arrow) had). Then again, with four months until release, the sample photo might not be the exact finished product.

In either case, WB/DC isn't saying (guess there's been enough spoilers given out by the CW execs this year--e.g. Sara).

Still, awesome pics! :)

Flag
Follow this Show
Members