An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW
Well we now know the titles of the first four episodes after the mid-season break thanks to Marc Guggenheim tweeting images of script title pages

#10 - Blast Radius
#11 - Blind Spot
#12 - Tremors
#13 - Heir to the Demon

The villain of the week for #10 & #13 have already been leaked all over the place, but for #11 & 12 it's anyone's guess.

Anyone taking bets on there being a third Markov device in Starling City?
26 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Wait, number 13 isn't about Raven from Teen Titans Go! ?
Well, another hope dashed. *sigh*

(Kidding, obviously!)

Maybe 11 is a parallel between Lian Yu and the present in fallouts between Oliver and Slade (as he becomes Deathstroke) and Oliver and Roy (Colton pseudo-randomly hinted in a summer interview that Roy might betray Oliver, but again that might be Abercrombie's idea of a red herring). Or maybe the present-day parallel is Blood, as someone whose potential for evil Oliver had been blind to.

Then again, there's the old phrase "Blind as a ___"--which would be a secret they actually managed to keep.

Have I stirred the proverbial pot enough yet? :D

Flag
Joking or not I like all of this...

They haven't really develed into Brother Blood much other than he wants a serum juiced super army. In the comics Brother Blood is a cult leader and ostensibly worships Trigon (Raven, of the Teen Titans, father). The Arrow writers don't really have to delve into that but I would love it if they mentioned Trigon in some way with Brother Blood. Make "Trigon" the figurehead or motivation of his "movement". They really haven't explained the mask. Maybe it could be the "visage of Trigon" or some crazy thing. It would be a sweet Easter egg and since that "Heir to the Demon" episode is a Ra's focused one it would be a nice way to make a "double" meaning title for the episode.

I am axious to see how Roy reacts to getting shot in the leg. Maybe he falls in with Merlyn to get back at Arrow.

I'm just waiting for that "Gotham City" name drop, an actual shadowy appearance would be unbelievable. Maybe next season when it gets closer to the actual release of Superman v. Batman.
Flag
There is that Gotham show coming next fall, reportedly centered around Jim Gordon and with the timeframe supposedly being a year before Bruce's return to the city from his overseas training. Wonder if there are plans for crossovers....
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
“Anyone taking bets on there being a third Markov device in Starling City?” Must be a hidden markov then... ;-)
For the I-am-not-a-nerd people here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Markov_model
Flag
how long is mid season break, when will episode 10 air
Flag
10 Blast Radius 2014-01-15
Flag
Hmm maybe Deadshot in #11 or it's about Slade Wilson cause of the thing that happened to his face..So not fun that it happened to him :/ Flashback moments are always highlights for me =)
Flag
Not that I'm a Laurel fan or anything. Far from it, but what if in a Laurel-centric two parter, "Blind Spot" makes reference to Ollie & Co. willfully not recognizing the true extent of Lances' pill poppin' & wine slurpin' so far up to that point & "Tremors" makes reference, not to another earthquake device, but instead makes reference to Laurels withdrawal symptoms after Ollie & Co. pull an intervention on her?
Flag
If #11 is Laurel-centric, then #12's "Tremors" are the shaking of the writers in their boots following the biggest ratings drop since Richard Thomas left The Waltons.

Flag
Rhas al Guhl !
Flag
When I think we found the one place the leak hasn't reached
Flag
at least you didn't misspell "al"...
Flag
HAHA :)
Flag
I don't know I was thinking giant subterranean worms invade Starling City. That's far more likely... ;)
Flag
Yeah but I think if they'd got Fred Ward or Kevin Bacon as guest stars it would have leaked by now :)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members