An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW

A new 90-second trailer for Arrow's third season has made its way to the interwebs, and based on the footage within, the series is looking more like a summer blockbuster than a TV show. The tone feels a little lighter, too, as our favorite hooded hero is no longer clinging to his doom-and-gloom attitude. 

But where is Arrow going in Season 3? Well, in the at the end of Season 2, we learned that Oliver actually escaped the island before the series premiere, so we'll be exploring that period of his life. Oh, and Oliver and Felicity will be sailing into romantic waters after the finale toyed with Olicity shippers' hearts.

In the new clip, Ollie (Stephen Amell) asks Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) if she likes Italian while in the middle of a high-speed chase. It's nice to see him still focused on cleaning up Starling City, but also enjoying his life, ya know? The pair will embark on their first date shortly after the series returns, and if the near-kiss that first hit—and nearly broke—the internet last week is any indication (it's also in the video below), it's going to be pretty steamy. 

Elsewhere in the trailer, Brandon Routh makes his debut as Ray Palmer ("I parked on your roof, hope that's okay?"), Laurel (Katie Cassidy) exercises her BAMF-ness, Thea (Willa Holland) spends some quality time with her father (John Barrowman), and Oliver and Roy (Colton Haynes) bond over taking out some bad guys with guns (yes, guns). 

So press play and then hit the comments with your first impressions of what's to come this season in Starling City!

If there's one way this trailer fails Arrow, it's that there's not enough Diggle (David Ramsey). Am I right or am I right? 

Arrow returns Wednesday, October 8 at 8pm on The CW.'s 2014 Fall Preview: 
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/18/2015

Season 4 : Episode 7

Next Episode

AIRS ON 12/2/2015

Season 4 : Episode 8

Follow this Show