An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 5, 2016)
Update: This poll is now closed to new votes. Verdant Underground is the winner!

We've had some awesome suggestions so far but feel free to comment with any other ideas. I will add them to the poll!

Voting ends at noon on 11/7 so get your votes heard now!

poll

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/25/2016

Season 4 : Episode 23

66 Comments
Comments (66)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
"The Quiver" popped into my head before I even looked at the choices. I'm surprised it didn't get more votes :o
Flag
"Verdant Underground" sounds WAY too self-important. I like Arrowheads.
Flag
Wow I didn't think my original post would of created such a buzz. My idea of Lian Yu wasn't a popular vote. But I can definitely get behind Verdant Underground! Anything is better than... Wait!?... Huh!? What was the original name again? ;)
Flag
The Arrow Cave. /deadpan

It's cool that my suggestion won, but I was really worried for a bit that we were going to be stuck with "All the QUEENS Men" instead. The name itself is fine, but the all caps and absence of an apostrophe really irked me. I don't know if you recall me saying that I didn't much care for "Lian Yu," but I would've gladly taken that over "All the QUEENS Men." :(
Flag
Staff
This poll is now closed. Verdant Underground is the winner!
Flag
sooo... what happened with this? what was the winner at the deadline? The name is still unchanged... Are we having one more week?
Flag
Staff
I did set it to auto-close (since I knew I was going to be out of the office) but looks like it didn't work. But it's closed now. Will announce winner soon.
Flag
Anything with verdant seems really stupid.. It's about vigilantes not vegetarian tree elves. I'm going with Vigilant Neighborhood.. (See what I did there.. with the hood.. nice)
Flag
I have to ask, and chances are other people have asked this before: is there much (any?) point in running polls that might influence things, with the way TV.com currently handles it? You don't even have to be registered to "spam click", there are apparently no limits per account/IP, etc. A single person with a few hours to spare and enough determination can totally change the outcome. Hell, if I was dumb enough to waste my time on meaningless tasks, I could make sure that something completely ridiculous (say, "Salmon Laddering in the Basement") wins by a good thousand votes.

It works if it's done just for fun, but potentially renaming the community due to a poll based on such flawed methodology (as Noel seemed to indicate in his review)... really?
Flag
Staff
These polls are definitely just for fun, even if it's to rename the community. But we are working on tightening the way they work to prevent gaming.
Flag
So... noon... on the 7th
Flag
Staff
I did set it to auto-close (since I knew I was going to be out of the office) but looks like it didn't work. But it's closed now. Will announce winner soon.
Flag
Just edit the orginal article to make it 11/11, no one will notice :D
Flag
Staff
People would definitely notice! :)
Flag
Ok so once this poll is over we should have a condensed version of the front runners, I could hardly get through reading this list...
Flag
How about DIE LAUREL DIE !!! :D :P
Flag
Going with It's Diggelin' Time! because it totally is.
Flag
Oliver's Army?
Flag
Elvis Costello wants his song title back :P
Flag
Glad you got it. Was worried it was a bit too old a reference... :-)
Flag
What about Team Arrow?
Flag
Staff
Added!
Flag
Staff
Did you have a name to suggest?
Flag
How about The Emerald League?
Flag
Staff
Added
Flag
I dont get the green diary, is that the diary because he doesnt use it anymore
Flag
Also it was brown
Flag
How about just a posting saying "We shall not fail this City"?
Flag
Staff
Added to the poll.
Flag
Saw you had one like it. Thanks :)
Flag
I dunno about the one's that have Verdant - it's something that could end up not being there in future seasons.
Flag
Staff
If that happens, we can always change the name again! :)
But definitely a good thing to keep in mind.
Flag
The Foundry.
Flag
Staff
Added to the list!
Flag
The Lonely Island.
Flag
Staff
Added!
Flag
How about The Green Diary??
Flag
Staff
Added!
Flag
I wonder how a community name like "the hood" is better in any way than the one we have right now "inside the arrow cave". I mean, "the hood" is not even going to be mentioned in the show anymore because they are now changing to "the arrow". And it doesn't even relate to us, community members.
Flag
never watched the show, but how about "straight to the point" ?
Flag
Staff
Added to the list!
Flag
Team Green Arrow
Flag
Staff
Added!
Flag
I like Verdant, because it's pretty much where every aspect of the show meets up. You've got Olivers personal life, family, and crime fighting all under one roof.
Flag
Under the Hood!
Flag
Staff
Added!
Flag
Vigilantes Anonomous
Flag
Staff
Added to the poll!
Flag
Arrowheads