We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW
In case you took the day off from the Internet today, you may have missed an incredible, heartwarming story from San Francisco, made possible by the Make-A-Wish foundation and over ten thousand volunteers. We'll give you a moment to control your emotions...

The city of San Francisco, President Obama, and tons more offered their thanks and appreciation to Bat Kid online, but Miles will truly geek out over the nice tribute he received from the quick thinking cast of Arrow:

BONUS! Some action footage from CBS News:
11 Comments
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Well I don't live in the greatest part of town,but knowing that Batkid is out dealing with the criminals makes me feel a whole lot safer at night.
Flag
AWWWWWWW! *melts*
Flag
That was pretty awesome of the Arrow cast, too bad the audio was so low that not all of it got picked up. Also, kinda impressed that the show's touchscreens actually work instead of just being comped in later.

Nice footage grab from CBS News footage as well, pretty awesome stuff, kinda surprised the city let them put her on the actual Cable Car tracks.

Thanks for sharing the vids!
Flag
Hehe awesome Batkid and good job Arrow team :)
Flag
Stephen wearing the Arrow costume: "Do you want to get a bite to eat? I NEVER eat in this thing." FTW!
Go BatKid!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members