An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 5, 2016)
Casting, villains, and more! Seriously TV.com, when are we going to get a Flash page?

6 Comments
Comments (5)
Submit
I think this guy and I have a completely different opinion on what scifi is. People with superpowers is not scifi, more fantasy, but probably just comic superheroes. It is usually cool though.
Flag
If a superhero has magical powers, it's fantasy. If he has powers with a scientific explanation, it's scifi.
Flag
I see what you mean, but somehow it still doesn't feel ok for me. A lot of the magic is only science we do not understand yet. A mobile for someone a hundred years ago would have been magic. It's a discussion that will never end probably as for many a clear border as you have can not be drawn.
Flag
I agree the superheros are fantasy, not science fiction. But i think this guy had a point, about the differences between Arrow and The Flash. The former, being about a highly trained vigilante, with no super powers. The latter, being a super powered hero. Throw in Star Labs, Meta Genes, and you have some science fiction (or if you are more comfortable: science fantasy) elements. Whereas Arrow had none, until super soldier serum.
Flag
I completely agree.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members