An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning January 25, 2017)
You know Diggle was right in the season premiere, Oliver as The Arrow has started a movement whether he likes it or not. Sure we have A "Black Canary" now, it's been confirmed that Barry "The Flash" Allen will be coming this season. We have Roy Harper who will sooner or later end up Oliver's protege, and an entire DC universe of heroes to pick from. With the exception of one caped crusader and Man of Steel, anyone can show up. When Smallville started doing it that is personally when I thought it was getting really good, in fact the first other one day to be a hero was a teenaged Barry "Impulse, who will grow up to be The Flash" Allen. And Oliver Queen "The Green Arrow" himself, albeit a completely different incarnation started out a rec\curring character and became a regular.

So I would have made this a pole, but it would have had dozens of names! So who do you want to join "The Arrow Movement"?

Tough question I know.

It would be so interesting if John "Hellblazer" Constantine showed up in some capacity. and I do NOT COUNT the travesty Keanu Reeves movie as a portrayal of a character who is supposed to be a chain smoking, blond haired, blue eyed British dude. And no while he isn't technically a superhero, he does have the tendency to show up when bad shit is about to go down.
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
What if they made Diggle into Cyborg, or have someone else play Cyborg and be a regular on the show. They could have a mini Teen Titans on the show With them being friends of Roy and Thea.

Cyborg, Raven and even Robin could show up
Flag
I want to see the Question.
Flag
I really want to see Hal Jordan / Green Lantern appear. I really don't want it to be just some guy named Hal Jordan show up. I want the ring at least, he uses it frequently in the comics when hes not in costume. Hes not like Superman or Batman in that respect. I just think the Green Arrow / Green Lantern dynamic is so strong at least historically that I really would like to see that partnership brought to life on screen. I get that it might not be compatible with TV but this is one reason why I want to see Ollie as Green Arrow in a Justice League movie with Green Lantern.
Flag
Was always a fan of Blue Devil's since the early 80's when he debuted. But he's never been mainstream enough. Plus he's based in LA (sometimes Metropolis)
Flag
DC have some of the most boring sanctimonious heroes. I stay away from their comics I prefer Marvel.
Flag
Wasn't it announced that a Constantine tv show was being produced already? Or was that some kind of teaser? I don't know really, because I haven't read the comics, but it seems as if there is going to be A LOT more superhero action in Arrow than in Agents of SHIELD, that's for sure.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members