An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 5, 2016)
1) Destiny Leaves Its Mark - Bow

2) He May Snap

3) The Suit

4) Destiny Leaves Its Mark - No bow

5) The Hood

6) A Heroic Future

7) Ensemble

8) Those Closest to You

9) The Past

10) Savagery

11) Innocent and Guilty

poll

Other poster polls:

Being Human
Breaking Bad
Fringe - Commercial Break Images
Game of Thrones Season 1
Game of Thrones Season 3 - Character Posters

Homeland

House of Cards
Mad Men

Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead

Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Love Felicity. And it looks like they're sexing her up a bit this year. YEA!!!! lol
Flag
Innocent and Guilty for me. It's all about the eye(s)
Flag
As much as I love staring at Amell's beautifully perfect body and Felicity's gorgeous face, I chose Those Closest to You. I just thought it was a beautiful angle and interesting to look at. It caught my eye the most.
Flag
I like the Ensemble with the cast, I just like the fact that Felicity and even Thea is closest to the centre/foreground than Laurel. I mean I dont hate Laurel I just love Felicity and will forever ship Olicity!!!!!
Flag
I had no idea there were so many, and sure they're absurdly photoshopped, but it's the CW, what do you expect?

I chose the the "Destiny Leaves Its Mark" poster without the bow. It's a little more clinical, kind of an autopsy of his scars. It's a little more sensitive to some of Oliver's obvious, but rarely mentioned, trauma.
Flag
None ! They are so Photoshoped !
Flag
I voted for number 11, "innocent and Guilty", because it symbolizes the duality of Oliver's character.

Theguylafayette, where do you find all these posters? Do you search for them just by googling, or are there specific pages where all the posters are listed?
Flag
It's primarily google image search. The two sites that I use to peruse and buy posters have a pretty limited choice compared to the actual variety of posters that have been created by the various television shows - which is seriously disappointing. For example, there have been around 20 official posters created for the show Fringe - one of the sites that I use currently has 1 of these available and the other has 0, and these are the two best sites for posters that I have found. The closest database (that is still far from complete) that I have found is the Internet Movie Poster Awards (hint in the title that their focus isn't exactly on television posters). If anyone else knows of a good site for TV posters please let me know.
Flag
The Hood is my favorite
Flag
Follow this Show
Members