An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 7, 2015)
Discussion
May 06, 2015
I have a theory that might explain everything.....
Maseo is behind everything!!!

After the events in Hong Kong, he has been on a revenge quest. While I don't know if there is a connection between Shreve and HIVE, on the show probably will be. He discovered the Dark/Hive/Ra's/LOA connection and figured out LOA was the best way at them. While there, he realized (because he hasn't) that Ra's had no plans to go after HIVE for whatever reason. So, Maseo waited. Then Sara returned and since they were like training buddies, she shared with him tales of Oliver. Maseo and Oliver's connection is hidden, mainly because Argus hid Oliver's existence and Waller probably kept the secret. So, Maseo set out to get Oliver to replace Ra's or at least join the LOA. He knew Thea was the way in, so he sent DJ after her and the whole ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Arrow

Join in on the Arrow general show discussion.

Discussion
Apr 09, 2015
Spin-off = Flashpoint?
I have a strong suspicion that the Spin-off show in the works takes place in an alternate timeline triggered by the events of the Flash Season 1 Finale. Bare with me here; they have already confirmed that The Flash will be running a major comic story line, and the Flash and Arrow coexist in the same universe with cross-overs.

In the comics, Flashpoint is triggered when The Flash goes back in time and saves Nora Allen from the Reverse Flash. This causes an alternate reality in which all of the superheroes are different (eg, Bruce Wayne dies, instead of Thomas and Martha and Thomas Wayne becomes a murderous Batman and Martha becomes the Joker) and the lives of everyone in the DC Universe are greatly affected.

Whilst they will not be able to run the entire Flashpoint storyline with too many of the heroes missing, they will be able to ...Read more
Discussion
Jan 11, 2015
Arrow Renewed for Season 4
Early renewal for Arrow
Discussion
Jan 09, 2015
not receiving updates
I couldn't find a way of making a general post, so I'll have to do it for a show.
Since sometime in December, I haven't been receiving the 'there is a new episode of xyz show on tonight' emails. I thought it was because some where taking a winter mid-season break, but this does not seem to be the cause.
Any ideas?
staff
Discussion
Jun 27, 2014
Arrow, The Flash, and Smallville
The CW and their Heroes Three
staff
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 3
My Name Is Oliver Queen
Aired
Episode 22 Season 3
This Is Your Sword
Aired
Episode 21 Season 3
Al Sah-Him
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
The Fallen
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
Broken Arrow
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Laurel Lance
John Diggle
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless