An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 8, 2014)
Discussion
Jun 27, 2014
Arrow, The Flash, and Smallville
The CW and their Heroes Three
staff
staff
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Arrow

Join in on the Arrow general show discussion.

staff
Discussion
Jan 16, 2014
Status on Hourman and Miraclo
So it doesn't sound like they're in much of a hurry to get the Hourman show rolling. Or Amazon, either.

But I read one review about "Blast Radius" and a reviewer mentioned that the Mirakuru serum (Japanese for "miracle"), might be the Miraclo drug from the comics... that Hourman uses to get his super-strength.

So I haven't heard yet that the Hourman CW show will feature anything other than prophetic visions. But... could Mirakuru be a backdoor intro to the Hourman series?
Discussion
Dec 31, 2013
When does Arrow start?
Here it says March 19th but on the Episode Guide it says January 15th? Which is the correct one?
Discussion
Dec 26, 2013
New Viewer to Arrow
Was going to post at TV forum, but everything according to Gislef (hey brother), is being moved here. I too was skeptical about superhero stuff on TV. The animated yes, but the live action, beyond Heroes has left me blah.

But I looked at online reviews and just finished all of season one of arrow on netflix. There are several things I like. One, I loved that they didn't do this 30 minute backstory on how he came to be, but showing several episodes where he learns basic things and isn't just a bada$$ all of sudden. Two, all the women can fight, Laurel, Huntress, even Mamma Queen can handle a gun. Three I love that even those in his circle; Diggle and Felecity have questions about boundaries and lines. Don't remember hearing too much of this morality in the bat cave. Finally, I love the old ...Read more
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 2
Unthinkable
Aired
Episode 22 Season 2
Streets of Fire
Aired
Episode 21 Season 2
City of Blood
Aired
Episode 20 Season 2
Seeing Red
Aired
Episode 19 Season 2
The Man Under the Hood
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah "Laurel" Lance
Tommy Merlyn
John Diggle
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless
  • 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS
  • 8:00 pm
    The Biggest Loser The Knockout
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    OK! TV
    NEW
    CBS