An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW
Story
Nov 21, 2014
Now I know why I can't see Oliver sad.
I was going to start writing my recap when a thought came to me, and now I have to work it out.

It’s not a shock to say to anyone that our Oliver, the charming Stephen Amell, has grown as an actor by leaps and bounds since he took this show on, and it is never more apparent than when Oliver is crushed or sad. Let me illustrate this with visuals.
First like the scientists we are, let us establish our base line.

1. Broody Oliver, or “Neutral Oliver”, because this is homeboy’s default setting: Slight acceleration in ...Read more
staff
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
Nov 20, 2014
Arrow "Draw Back Your Bow" Review: Chains of Love Got a Hold on Me
While Oliver dealt with a woman who believed herself to be the Arrow's lover, Felicity went out on a not-so-platonic business date with Ray.
Story
Nov 18, 2014
'Sup. Arrow Photo Recap 306, "Guilty"
Y'all I can't even say how excited I am about recapping this ep. I would venture to say I am more excited that I was for the previous episode, because this is a Laurel-centric ep. "But Connie," you're thinking, "you have made it pretty damn clear you don't think kindly of her character arc!" AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY. I am firing on all cylinders, so fair warning. I am locked and loaded for satire, and will likely make little to no effort to be deep. Frolic through this field with me.

We start with Oliver rudely interrupting Roy reliving the trauma of his "OMFG I killed Sara" dream and once again, telling him to "get his head into the game." Let's just put a mental bookmark on this, K? Team Arrow's trying to stop a massive Culebra drug deal yadda yadda. What you ...Read more
Story
Nov 15, 2014
Who dunnit? The evidence so far and unknown knowns

While I'm sure that Arrow isn't going to do the big reveal about Sara's killer until after the mid-season break or possibly as the mid-season cliff-hanger I think there might be enough clues dropped in the show to point the finger at the killer. The hard facts seem to be a little thin on the ground, but after episode 6 (Guilty) we were reminded that we often know more than we think we do. So far the show has only given us three hard facts
1) Sara knew her killer.
2) Sara was killed by an archer.
3) The archer isn't that tall.

Not much to work with right? But look a little bit more closely and we find we know more than we think we do. Lets start at the bottom of the list and work up, when Oliver tracked down the guy who was ...Read more
Story
Nov 14, 2014
Let's give Laurel / Canary her own show please?
The CW has struggled on the ratings front with most new shows over the past yeas except for shows of the supernatural/superhero variety, so how about a spin off from Arrow for Laurel/Canary so that her many fans can get to enjoy her surely very excellent adventures in going from lawyer/ADA to superhero in record time? A fascinating journey of personal growth and muscle building without a doubt...

That would free up time on Arrow for... I don't know... Arrow stuff?
staff
lessons to learn
Nov 13, 2014
Arrow "Guilty" Review: It's So Hard to Find Good Sidekicks These Days
When a dead body was found in the Wildcat Gym, all sorts of secrets about Ted and Starling City were revealed. Meanwhile, Roy called on Felicity for help.
Story
Nov 13, 2014
Coming to Arrow: A (Potentially) Fatal Attraction, Black(er) Canary, and "Spoilers!" (Hint and Warning!)
The CW has decided it cannot wait until Christmas and is already disbursing spoiler gifts early (at least they waited past ep 4 this year).
staff
Story
Nov 11, 2014
Arrow 305 Photo Recap, "The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak"
Here it was, our white whale. I'm going to try to be less literal in my recap to allow for some more insight, so bear with me. Let's jump right in.

In the beginning, there was a training montage. And it was good.
It ends with Thea questioning ...Read more
staff
gothlicity
Nov 06, 2014
Arrow "The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak" Review: Family Bytes
Starling City was rocked by a computer virus... a computer virus that Felicity wrote in college. Also: Felicity's mom stopped by!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 9 Season 3
The Climb
Airs
Episode 8 Season 3
The Brave and the Bold
Airs
Episode 7 Season 3
Draw Back Your Bow
Aired
Episode 6 Season 3
Guilty
Aired
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah "Laurel" Lance
John Diggle
Fellicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless