An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 7, 2015)
Sep 23, 2015
%^$@ Everything. Arrow Recap 322, "This is Your Sword"
I am literally drinking as I write this, so if this degenerates into random consonants and pictures of goats, you’ll know why. One of the platitudes being fed to us shortly before this ep was that “it’s always darkest before the dawn” and that certainly came to pass. 322 is a dark cave, and it is full of terrors.

Let’s go spelunking! First, the entire flashback because it sets the tone.

***FLASHBACK IN ONE TAKE*** Akio’s got a fever. The inoculation didn’t work on him because he is too young. As the boy starts to ...

Read more
Sep 19, 2015
7 Superlatives of Arrow Season 3
For the most part, the third installment of Arrow was a typhoon, and not in a good way. The season was plagued with lackluster writing, poor plotting, and underdeveloped ideas, but that’s not to say that it didn’t have some unforgettable moments.

Here are 7 mostest (not a word, I know) moments of season three. ALL THE SPOILERS AHEAD.

1) The Saddest One

Despite the perkiness of its opening minutes, “The Calm” resumed the show’s somber tone pretty quickly. While there are several sad scenes in the season premiere that I could choose from, nothing in “The Calm,” or in any other season-three episode, can rival the sadness of Sara getting shot three times, falling off of a roof, and landing at her sister’s feet. Oh, and her mask symbolically falls off in the process.

This moment is especially sad as it came completely without warning ...Read more
Sep 04, 2015
Oh no John Diggle's new costume has been revealed
The CW unveiled the first photo of John Diggle's new costume from season four of Arrow and fans have been roasting it ever since. The helmet does look like a rip off of Magneto, let's be honest.

Do you love the new look?
Aug 27, 2015
Not cool, brah. Arrow Recap 321,“Al Sah-him”
Finally getting back into the final three before next season kicks off. I tried to make both 21 and 22 into one recap because I honestly did not like them first time around, but it was more work than just tearing them out individually. So here is the first of two of the saddest, angriest episodes of Arrow ever through the lens of MS Paint and my trademark IDGAFness. Let’s begin.
Oliver’s been trained, tortured, shaved, chained and seemingly converted into the realm of steely-gazed emo killers.

He can now only speak in his super-deep voice, so you ...

Read more
Aug 10, 2015
Arrow Casts Enlisted's Parker Young as Thea's New Love Interest
Plus: True Blood's Rutina Wesley has also booked a multi-episode arc.
cast away!
Aug 04, 2015
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Casts Vandal Savage and It's Pretty Perfect
Another villain is coming to the CW superhero meetup.
Aug 03, 2015
Legends of Tomorrow Casts Hawkman
The character will make his debut during a crossover episodes of Arrow and The Flash.
blitzkriep bop
Jul 22, 2015
Arrow Casts the Villainous Baron Blitzkrieg for Season 4
Just how many villains will be in the next season of The CW's superhero series?
Follow this Show
Episode 2 Season 4
The Candidate
Episode 1 Season 4
Green Arrow
Episode 23 Season 3
My Name Is Oliver Queen
Episode 22 Season 3
This Is Your Sword
Episode 21 Season 3
Al Sah-Him
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Laurel Lance
John Diggle
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.