An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW
staff
the forsaken
3 days ago
Arrow "Al Sah-him" Review: Left Behind
Al Sah-him made his grand appearance in Starling City in an effort to eliminate Nyssa. Team Arrow stood in his way.
staff
it's gonna be legend-ary
3 days ago
Why We Need the Combined Arrow and The Flash Spin-Off
An expanded world is not just a cash-grab for The CW, but an opportunity for growth in an established universe.
staff
everyone's a hero in their own way
Apr 29, 2015
Here's the Definitive Ranking of the Best Superhero TV Series Right Now
From Arrow to Marvel's Agent Carter, we ranked them from least good to absolute best!
staff
everything but the kitchen sink
Apr 23, 2015
The CW's Arrow-and-The Flash Spin-Off Has Cast Its Final Mystery Hunk
The character has "a surprising affiliation to the S.T.A.R. Labs crew."
Story
Apr 23, 2015
Thea Queen
I have never really seen the point of this character for this show , so when in last weeks episode she was killed i was thankful she would be gone BUT THEY BOUGHT HER BACK. This character really has no point apart from trying make Oliver seem like a brother to her.

What value does this character have for Arrow?. This show could survive without her as she seem to not add value to the show. I can picture arrow without Thea queen.

Story
Apr 19, 2015
High Five! Arrow Recap 319, “Broken Arrow”
This episode is the TV equivalent of LoA DJ Chase: it came out of nowhere, %$#ed me and then tried to kill me. Because so much happened, I will be avoiding a lot of RP character dev and summarizing the flashbacks. Let’s get into it.
At Starling National Bank, two guards listen to news of Roy’s arrest as the lights start to go out, so of course they immediately hit the panic button. HAHAHA NO.
image This is Arrow, son. They go investigate and find a metahuman who fries them both with his supercool lava-eyes and walks out like ...Read more
staff
bird of a different-colored feather
Apr 16, 2015
Is This Who Caity Lotz Is Playing on The CW's ArrowFlash Spin-Off?
New paparazzi reports and fan photographs suggest Lotz might be taking on a Canary role once again.
staff
sayonara, starling city
Apr 16, 2015
Arrow: The Truth Behind [Spoiler's] Departure
It's not necessarily a "forever" thing.
staff
It's probably going to be fine
Apr 16, 2015
Arrow "Broken Arrow" Review: With a Little Help From My Friends
A new metahuman arrived in Starling City at the worst possible moment.
Story
Apr 15, 2015
Arrow & The Flash: The CW's New Awesome "Superhero Fight Club" Video
The best (and funniest) fan-honoring video I've seen in a very long time!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 3
My Name Is Oliver Queen
Airs
Episode 22 Season 3
This Is Your Sword
Airs
Episode 21 Season 3
Ah Sah-Him
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
The Fallen
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
Broken Arrow
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah "Laurel" Lance
John Diggle
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless