An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 7, 2015)
Arrow Season 3 Finale, "My Name Is Oliver Queen" reactionary review
18 hours ago
Dear Ra's, Good Riddance
*Barry is here! Oh is he gonna phase through the door? Please phase through the door. Wait, if he phases through the door then how would he get them out? Dammit. Nevermind. I just really wanted to see him phase again.

So whats-her-face is going back to isolation? But she ain't even do sh*t though. I mean she killed her husband, but Malcolm could have done that so what was her purpose again? I really need to know cuz I legitimately forgot.

Wait, I thought perhaps the time line of Oliver helping Flash was after tonight's episode and it just so happened that the Flash episode aired before this one. But Barry mentioned Oliver's questionable change in wardrobe which means he already saw his black suit which means Oliver helping him did happen already so if Oliver was still under Ra's thumb then how did ...Read more
staff
mark your calendars
Jun 24, 2015
The CW Announces Fall Premiere Dates for The Flash, Jane the Virgin, iZombie, and More
The Flash kicks off scripted programming in early October.
staff
would you watch?
Jun 22, 2015
The CW Is Reportedly Developing Another Spin-Off of Arrow and The Flash (UPDATED)
Word on the street is another comic book character is preparing to take flight at The CW.
staff
the returned
Jun 15, 2015
20 Beloved TV Characters Who've Died and Come Back to Life (PHOTOS)
After the emotionally crippling Game of Thrones finale, let's indulge ourselves in a little fantasy by remembering our favorites characters who've come back to life.
staff
staff
staff
staff
BUH-BYE SEASON 3
May 14, 2015
Arrow Season 3 Finale Review: Moving On
Will Team Arrow be saved? Will Oliver annul his marriage to Nyssa? Will Ra's lay waste to Starling City?
staff
legendary!
May 07, 2015
The CW Orders Three New Series, Including the Arrow and The Flash Spin-Off
Also on the docket: a new series from The Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec.
Story
May 07, 2015
Arrow: Top 10 Reasons to Still Watch the S3 Finale [Spoilers!]
"Spoilers" is a relative term, of course, considering what the CW has leaked numerous times in trailers, especially those for The Flash, but you stand warned all the same.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 3
My Name Is Oliver Queen
Aired
Episode 22 Season 3
This Is Your Sword
Aired
Episode 21 Season 3
Al Sah-Him
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
The Fallen
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
Broken Arrow
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Laurel Lance
John Diggle
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    20/20
    NEW