An Arrow Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning Season 4 Fall 2015)
staff
staff
staff
staff
BUH-BYE SEASON 3
May 14, 2015
Arrow Season 3 Finale Review: Moving On
Will Team Arrow be saved? Will Oliver annul his marriage to Nyssa? Will Ra's lay waste to Starling City?
staff
legendary!
May 07, 2015
The CW Orders Three New Series, Including the Arrow and The Flash Spin-Off
Also on the docket: a new series from The Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec.
Story
May 07, 2015
Arrow: Top 10 Reasons to Still Watch the S3 Finale [Spoilers!]
"Spoilers" is a relative term, of course, considering what the CW has leaked numerous times in trailers, especially those for The Flash, but you stand warned all the same.
staff
Oliver, you're bad at this
May 07, 2015
Arrow "This Is Your Sword" Review: I Have a Cunning Plan
Al Sah-him goes through with his arranged marriage to Nyssa, while Malcolm makes an offer to Team Arrow.
Story
May 05, 2015
Thank You Baby Jesus. Arrow 20 Recap, "Left Behind"
You guys, what can I say about this episode that hasn't already been fervently prayed sotto voice or bitten longingly into a pillow? Not much, but I’m gonna do it anyway.
Thea Queen, stabbed through the gut, is dragging herself across the floor covered with broken glass towards the phone when Oliver comes home and finds her. What does she say to him? “I couldn’t stop him.” THEA JESUS F.
The fact that this is what she uses possibly her dying breath to say is incredibly telling of her mettle, and my pride in her somewhat helps ...Read more
staff
the forsaken
Apr 30, 2015
Arrow "Al Sah-him" Review: Left Behind
Al Sah-him made his grand appearance in Starling City in an effort to eliminate Nyssa. Team Arrow stood in his way.
staff
it's gonna be legend-ary
Apr 29, 2015
Why We Need the Combined Arrow and The Flash Spin-Off
An expanded world is not just a cash-grab for The CW, but an opportunity for growth in an established universe.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 23 Season 3
My Name Is Oliver Queen
Aired
Episode 22 Season 3
This Is Your Sword
Aired
Episode 21 Season 3
Al Sah-Him
Aired
Episode 20 Season 3
The Fallen
Aired
Episode 19 Season 3
Broken Arrow
Aired
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Laurel Lance
John Diggle
Felicity Smoak
Thea Queen

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comic character Green Arrow. Multi-millionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing, and presumed dead after a shipwreck at sea. He is found five years later, having survived on a desert island off his wits and by mastering the bow and arrow. When he returns to Starling City however, he discovers that it is rife with corruption and crime. Oliver decides to put his skills to use by taking on the persona of Arrow and becoming the vigilante that Starling City needs.

The show stars Stephen Amell in the title role.

Green Arrow has been portrayed two times by a real life actor, and voiced in twelve separate cartoon/animations starting in 1973.

moreless