Arrow

Darkness On the Edge of Town

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2013 on The CW

• Charming !

Felicity Felicity Felicity Felicity Felicity and that's all she's CHARMIING !

• Yao Fei?

I'm surprised that nobody noticed that Yao Fei's death is a big inconsistency in the storyline. Early in this season Diggs asked Oliver during one of their training sessions "Who taught you that?" and Oliver answers "His name was Yao Except he apparently never got the chance to teach him anything. So, writers! please, pay attention to what you're writing, because this is really annoying to see such mistakes in a great show!
  • Felicity good performance

felicity was great sexy charming I big up with the flirting loved the episode
  • Good episode, bad moderators and script writers...

When i was watching the episode I noticed a blooper in it - Felicity says: there's at least a teraflop of data to go through". Wierd how no-one noticed while filming it that they got their units wrong(ought to be terabytes). Even wierder is the fact that there was a comment in this site before me about the same blooper but it seems to have been deleted. When you search google for "Oliver asks Felicity about the download, she says that there's "at least a teraflop of data to go the first result you get is from but as it seems the comment has been deleted.

On a brighter note: the episode was a good fast-paced one and not a boring moment. 9.5 points from me(loses 0.5 because of the blooper)
  • Just one week

Just one lomg week to see how this plays out. It was a fantastic episode, great pace, lots of action and a bit of emotions. These were the somehwat lesser part of the episode. Although I get why Tommy needs to see Oliver and Laurel together to get his final push to go to the dark side, I never get why people in tv-series never close their windows.
  • Arrow.

Just when you thought this couldn't get any better, no surprise for me that Walter wanted a divorce from Moira, he knew all along that she was involved with his kidnapping. (Moira What Are You Going To Do, Your Unraveling). Felicity is something else, the three of them are a perfect team Oliver, Diggle & Felicity, i have to admit Quentin did surprise me when he liked Oliver with his daughter than Tommy & as for Tommy, so glad he saw through the window at Laurel & Oliver just about to get it on. Back to the island Malcolm was involved with that as well or is Moira involved & Yao Fei is dead now. 2013 at the end when Malcolm was confronted by the Arrow, Malcolm just told Arrow everything & what a fight scene, but now Malcolm knows the true identity of the Arrow. (Just When I Couldn't Get More Angry). Just a quick mention of Thea & Roy (Speedy) they will get back together & i'm sure in season 2 Roy will find out who the Arrow is. Just One More Episode Left, Ya Know Its Going To Be A Cliff Hanger, The Extended Promo On YouTube Is Better. Thumbs Up.
  • Darkness On the Edge of Town

Darkness On the Edge of Town was a perfect episode of Arrow because the story brought all aspects and sub plots into play. There was lots of action, character development and suspense. It was awesome watching the team break into Merlyn headquarters. Felicity did good but I'm surprised how she tripped up. Oliver manipulates a situation forcing his mother to reveal herself in front of him. Diggle in that outfit was funny. The Undertaking is revealed further and it is a massive plan. It was great to see the end action scene with an exciting ending. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Second review of Arrow because...

this was another fantastic episode. Of course the show is rapidly heading to the season finale and this sets everything in place for next week's finale. Diggle is getting more involved and Oliver sets plans to take down Malcolm once he figures out what is going on. The story line to figure that out is great and Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle's penetration of Malcolm's HQ is exciting and harrowing. We also find Oliver confronting his mom in a unique way to figure out what she knows and is involved in as well as Walter's request for a divorce as he learns of her plot involvement. And in the background the island story really becomes ruthless as Yao Fei is blackmailed and then murdered. I am wondering if next week will answer all the questions and resolve the many plots or if we will be left hanging for season two?
  • Revelations and Reconnections

Wow this was a impressive penultimate episode for this season, however it wasn't as focused as last week's it was still pretty good.

Seeing Diggle, Felicity and Oliver break into Merlyn industries was really great.

Watching Fire's plan unfold was truly shocking and I like how it seemed to integrate into the present storyline.

Roy and Thea's subplot is getting tedious.

Laurel and Oliver's emotional revelation was satisfying but I have a feeling it isn't going to last.

Also I am really confused by Malcolm Merlyn's reaction to The Hood's identity

I am super excited for next week to see how this mildly awesome 1st Season wraps up!

• Idiot!

Great episode, but somehow predictable as well. It was like everything was falling into place into how I thought it might go down. Nice to see, but I say again predictable. But I must say John Barrowman is amazing!!!