Arrow

Dead to Rights

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 2013 on The CW

• Arrow

I loved it
  • Will Sarah be alive and turn out to be the Black Canary?

I think that is a real possiblity. The canary belonged to Sarah, perhaps she washed up on the terrible island too and learned how to take care of herself. It would be really interesting to see how Oliver and Laurel would react to Sarah being alive again.
  • Dead to Rights

Dead to Rights was a superbly entertaining episode of Arrow. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot developement. It was intriguing to see the action and drama unfold along with suspense and surprises. I liked how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next! !!!!!!!!!
  • Doctor Who meets the Arrow

A big thank you to all the people involved with the series, I love it. However, I can only assume, that another old favorite from the 60's - Doctor Who - will be delayed, if not cancelled, along with it's off shoot - Torchwood, as you have pinched the major actor's from them. Now, do I expect to see David Smith popping up? Somehow, I just can't seem to get my head around a 2 timing female timelord with a wizard - The Dresden Files.

On a different matter - Happy 46th Birthday John for the 11th March ;)
  • Laurel's sister maybe alive and kicking!

Another great episode. Malcolm, the head of the underground organization should have been eliminated no thanks to the arrow. Then again he is vital to the story. Laurel's mother saying that her sister maybe still alive... Am I thinking the Black Canary? This is getting interesting..
  • The Plot Thickens...

A great episode for sure! Lots of dramatic irony with Arrow saving Malcolm, unknown to him is the Black Archer, and in doing so he has now saved his most fearsome enemy and placed his mother and her partner in crime in danger. Also setting up the destruction of their friendship, the straw on the camel's back eventually being the knowledge that Ollie will have to kill Malcolm. Laurel's sister possibly being alive seems on one hand to be a good adventure into Laurel taking on the Canary identity depending on what she finds in searching with Mom. It largely at this point seems like a valid enough excuse to have the character temporarily leave the show while the actress finishes her pregnancy (you watch enough TV, you can read all the hide-the-pregnancy signs).
  • Arrow.

Great to see deadshot again, whether it was a big mistake revealing Arrow to Tommy, now it sets up the the betrayal between them. Laurel's mother coming back & saying that Sarah could still be alive, i guess we have to wait & see. Something tells me that Hall knows who the Arrow is, i hope they keep China White as a recurring role the fight scenes between Arrow & her are fantastic. So now what Moira your plan failed to kill Malcolm & i doubt you'll have another chance, so where does that leave Walter. Another Fantastic Episode. (Looking Foward To See Huntress Again).
  • A Secret Revealed!

Once again this episode was really strong!

I loved watching Oliver trying & failing to balance his life as himself and Arrow.

Seeing him reveal his secret to yet another person in his inner circle was really great and I wasn't expecting it!

I adored seeing some of Felicity and Diggle interact in this episode they really do make fantastic support to Oliver!

I really felt 4 Tommy in this episode I hope we get a flashback about him soon I just think his character is really great

I can't wait to find out more about Laurel's sister and mom in the next episode

Once again the flashbacks were really awesome I'm kind glad that they were semi-lighthearted considering how brutal they were last week!

I'm crazily anticipating March 20th to see what happens!

CW