Arrow

Dodger

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2013 on The CW

• Great!

I really enjoyed the episode - the Dodger stuff was really interesting and the development of Felicity is nice to see - I hope we get to see more of her. I also really like the McKenna character - looking forward to seeing which way that goes.

The flashback scenes today were a bit bizarre - they didn't really reveal much but acted as support to the main story, and those types of flashbacks aren't particularly necessary. I do hope we get back to the core story on that front too.

Loved the ending - such a promising conclusion!
  • Hmm... crim

I sorta liked the Dodger but I wish they had developed him more - a bit of potential wasted there....

But, the dates and Felicities character development - excellent!

Moira going outside or normal channels to deal with Malcolm - and her reasons for doing it - go Mum Arrow!

I really like how Arrow sticks to it's character development - even keeping us updated on the island happenings was pretty much a character development piece.

More than your average action hero series, the script writers continue to keep a good focus on plot and and character and use it to drive the action rather than otherwise.
  • Dodger

Dodger was a fantastic episode of Arrow. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of great character development and plot progression. It was interesting to see more of Oliver's past on the island. I liked how Felicity got both John and Oliver to go on dates, which were fun to see. There was a lot of drama, intrigue and suspense. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Short

Liked, but Janina Gavankar is not the right one.
  • Arrow.

Another fantastic episode, the flashback scene on the island i do believe that the guy who was tied up was a trap. Moira Queen is kidding herself joining forces with China White, but all in all this show is amazing. Great Special Guest Stars.
  • To Catch A Thief!

Wow once again I utterly adored this episode

It was great to see 'Team Arrow' as I've dubbed them spring into action to take down a notoriously dangerous jewel thief by the name of the 'Dodger', which by the way he was a pretty cool 'Villain Of The Week' as well!

Seeing Felicity being brave and sassy during the auction was really cool

I loved seeing Oliver and Diggle's personal lives along side their professional lives this episode, it was nice that they finally seem for now to find some stability in their love lives.

I am especially happy 4 Diggle's new found love, he really needed it!

Once again the flashbacks were really amazing I just can't wait to know more about Slade Wilson and if he ends up surviving.

Moria's dealings with new character Frank Chan and all of this 'The Undertaking' business I am still really intrigued by and I can't wait to find out all about it I just hope it is reveled soon!

I am really excited 4 next week to find out what happens!