Arrow Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

season 2?

NIGHTMARE-7

[1]May 4, 2013
    • level: 7

Hi can someone who knows the story of green arrow to tell me if there is any further story after tommys father? i don't have read any comics or anything about green arrow only what i have saw in smallville which is a few things, so i was wondering if oliver kill or put in jail tommy's father and stop his plan to destroy the city, is there any story further to the arrow after that?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]May 4, 2013
    • level: 101
    Tommy and Malcolm Merlyn aren't characters from the comics.

NIGHTMARE-7

[3]May 4, 2013

Gislef wrote:
    Tommy and Malcolm Merlyn aren't characters from the comics.
    lol well i said it didn't i i don't know anything about the arrow story, so i suppose then that they can renew it since this story doesn't even exist, they could actually continue the series with its real story

Dec1964

[4]May 9, 2013
    • level: 34

NIGHTMARE-7 wrote:

Hi can someone who knows the story of green arrow to tell me if there is any further story after tommys father? i don't have read any comics or anything about green arrow only what i have saw in smallville which is a few things, so i was wondering if oliver kill or put in jail tommy's father and stop his plan to destroy the city, is there any story further to the arrow after that?

I haven't read the comic's either, but i think Oliver will kill Malcolm so that way Tommy

becomes evil.

Dec1964

[5]May 16, 2013
    • level: 34

I can't believe that Tommy died.

kdtfiles

[6]May 16, 2013
    • level: 23
    Dec1964 wrote:

I can't believe that Tommy died.

Okay so it's 99% a sure thing he is dead. But... maybe they will play it that he survived.

The shot cut away just after Oliver told him to open his eyes. Maybe they'll come back to him at the start of 2x01 with Tommy opening his eyes and Oliver is able to get him to the hospital. The bar was thru the center of Tommy's chest rather than his heart, so... there's a super slim chance he'll see season 2 .
    What can I say, I kinda want to see Tommy for atleast a couple more eps. Malcolm is dead, it's going to be hard to have the Dark Archer story continue if they kill off both Merlyns.

NIGHTMARE-7

[7]May 26, 2013

but oliver said to tommy that he didn't kill his father and tommy thanked him before he died.

JowanLewis

[8]May 31, 2013
    • level: 2

Or they can do the League of Assassins arc and introduce a young Talia and Ra's Al Ghul or just Talia bringing back Tommy to prove herself in the eyes of her father and try to take a hold of the league. Tommy has to become the Dark Archer and become his enemy its like killing Lex off and not bringing him back in Smallville....they almost did till the Series Finale.

Just remember in the comics Merlyn was trained highly by the league of assassins so i would introduce Talia and the possibility of a experimental Lazarus Pit Technology....yes yes i know this is all Batman backstory and stuff but remember its YOUNG Talia and possible Backstory to League of Shadows/Assassins but that doesn't mean Oliver didn't deal with them in the past...hell he didn't deal with Deathstroke till later incarnations nor other people so ill introduce a Young Talia trying to gain favor with her father.