Arrow

Home Invasion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 24, 2013 on The CW

• Hmmmmm

Only Oliver Queen can get laid on a deserted island. ;) I know, they never said it was deserted, but I could not resist.
  • Strange assassin

What kind of a hitman goes around killing more and more people in an attempt to silence witnesses? Including his employer. If he's so wound up over people knowing his face, maybe wear a disguise on the job, and stop killing more people and exposing his face?
  • wanted: talented lead actor...

He's got killer blue eyes & abs. Every episode has him bare bad he has less acting talent than a sock puppet! Everyone around him is developing into complex characters. Moira is such a deliciously real matriarch! Laura could be a soldering compliment to his character, but there's no chemistry from Mr. Turnip! In fact this actor has NO chemistry with any of the female leads! But looks like Thea's cute little bad boy might make a good boy-toy for Ollie. I'm ready for an out of the closet crime fighting duo in prime time. are you? It just might work!

Also, why is it that every person of color on this show takes the dip, hit and gone? Robert, Ollie's detective girl friend & now Dig (no stranger to the shirtless madness!). Also, are we really gonna believe that "the Glades" is an all white ghetto? Even Lowell, Mass. has more local color than the glades. What's going on here?
  • Forced...

As comic book TV/Movie vehicles go, this one has been enjoyable, but it seems to be floundering now. Much of this episode was too obviously forced with some overtly slipshod situations. I do hope that we do not lose "Dig" to be replaced by the pretender kid without a personality that is dating Thea. This Roy does not yet qualify for "Red Arrow" and that is obviously where the writers are going with this.

And that Yao Fei did another turned about was no surprise. The flip flops of the past have been one too many, and my interest is thereby waining.
  • Home Invasion

Home Invasion was an awesome episode of Arrow. I liked the story, the guest cast and the drama underlying everything. It was great to see Diggle have his chance at revenge. Felicity is really doing well in contributing to the group. It was sad to see what happened to a young boys parents. Thea and Roy have some goid scenes. Tommy made a major decision. I look forward to the next

• Arrow.

Wow so much happened, on the island, i never expect Yao Fei to turn on them much less even his own daughter. The one time Arrow & Diggles had to get Deadshot, Oliver wasn't there, even though he had a very good reason, to save Taylor against Blank. Very sad to see Diggles walk out at the very end. The relationship between Laurel & Oliver is building & i'm so glad Tommy is out of Laurel's life. But Oliver you should've never have told Tommy who he was. Thea & Roy are going to start looking for the Vigilante which is her own brother Oliver. J. August Richards You Were Such A Nice Guy In "Angel". What a Fantastic Show. 23 episode's your doing CW Network.
  • Choices

Whew this was a very emotional episode!

The 'villain of the week' Mr. Blank was his name and he was truly horrifying! I am so glad he didn't last long!

Seeing Diggle so defeated and sad was utterly heartbreaking, I hope he isn't gone from the fold for too long.

Oliver's choice in this episode was equally heart wrenching to see unfold, the repercussions for his relationship with Tommy were very difficult to watch.

The flashbacks to the Island were as usual extremely cool! I loved seeing the dynamic develop between Oliver and Shado were nice, the last flashback left me utterly breathless and eagerly anticipating next week!

I so know what Laurel's confession to Tommy was it was very obvious but I am still curious to see when/if she reveals it to him!

Tommy's choice at the end of this episode was very sad I was tearing up majorly while watching it!

Roy/Thea's arc was kinda misplaced but I like their chemistry so much I overlooked it!

I am crazy excited 4 next week!
  • arrow